test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ok I'm lvl 11 so how do I pray "invoke" to gain some rough AD's?

hank41hank41 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I used the search for invoking and that didnt help. Where do I go to learn invoke of course I asked many times in general chat but it scrolls way to fast. I have searched everywhere on my character sheet to see if there is a clicky for it. Pray to the gods....do we need a shrine? I used one of them and nothing happened.

Thanx

Finnious Fingers
Post edited by hank41 on

Comments

• Options
    mrbaker3179mrbaker3179 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Stand in the blue circle around a Shrine/Alter or Camp Fire and press Ctrl+I.
  • Options
    derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Talk to the woman standing in front of the altar between the stairs leading up to Lord Neverember. She'll teach you (unlock) how to invoke. After that it's Ctrl+i at any campfire/altar.
  • Options
    maniacjimmaniacjim Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Go to a rest fire or use one of your tokens. Then press Ctrl+i
  • Options
    neverhofneverhof Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I think you need to speak to the npc at the campfire in the Protectors Enclave first before you can just start using any campfire for it. http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?235682-In-game-Faq

Some basic answers including yours posted on that thread.
  • Options
    ursadorableursadorable Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    You get a quest for it from Sgt. Knox and follow the breadcrumb trail. How is that difficult? I thought you had to be lvl 15 to pray to your deity.
  • Options
    mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get a quest for it from Sgt. Knox and follow the breadcrumb trail. How is that difficult? I thought you had to be lvl 15 to pray to your deity.

No, 11 is the minimum. If you talk to the quest giver before that she says you need to be level 11.
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well if you take the quest on the topic from Sargent Knox you learn how to do this. But here goes. Find one of the blue rengeneration circles around an altar or fire and hit CTRL+I.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]