test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Daily Skirmish quest issue

tirwen1tirwen1 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I did the daily skirmish(es) yesterday to get the astral diamonds. I went through the skirmish the required number of times. It shows as 3/3 on the sidebar. It shows the same in my journal. Rhix won't talk to me, though, so I can't get my ADs.
Post edited by tirwen1 on

Comments

• nazwawyswietlananazwawyswietlana Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I did 3 times skirmish required for daily, count is 3/3 and i cant still complete it and get my AD.
    I have this problem again, yesterday was the same issue, i dropped quest and took it again, same effect now.
    Its about Gate Crasher skirmish.
  • schurillschurill Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea.. I get that alot.. usually doing an extra skirmish clears out the quest... problem being I lvled while sitting in que for the skirmish so I am no longer in the very narrow window of eligibility to do the mid/high lvl skirmishes, so now I have a 3/3 for the daily and can not do said skirmish any more...
  • basel33basel33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I have the same problem. Now I am up to the Pit Fight and even if I abandon and take the quest again, it shows 2/2 as soon as I complete the skirmish and I cannot trade in. I'll try completing another skirmish and see how it goes.
  • basel33basel33 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE:
    I leveled up and I received a quest where I had to complete the Pit Fight skirmish three times.
    Upon completion of the three, I could turn in the quest.
    I'll try again in the next days and see if I consistently complete it.
  • xellizxelliz Member Posts: 955 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am also having this issue. I have the Daily Skirmish for Pit Fight and have completed it 3 times and have credit for this (3/3). Sounds like I need to try doing the skirmish once more to see if I can actually turn the quest in.
    Foundry - Fight Club? (nw-dluqbofu7)
    - JailBreak (in development)
  • princemarkx01princemarkx01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here... Gate Crashers... i did that 4 times and still my daily skirmish says 3/3 and rhix doesnt have the ? quest completed sign... my hands aches now... i will try to enter again for the last time (5th time) and finish skimish gate crashers... its stilll on my que (K) any idea or reply from devs or mods?
  • angelsquall18angelsquall18 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a error in the skirmish, Rhix dont give me a mission of skyrmish, can someone help me?