test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

i cant see the point in doing dungeons

sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
im lvl 31 now and the amount of dungeons ive done is now quite a lot, ive NEVER seen an item drop from a boss that i can use (im CW) its always rogue and guardian fighter stuff. what gives?
Post edited by sickweepup on

Comments

• Options
    denverralphydenverralphy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I see CW gear drop all the time. It's just luck. Unfortunately I don't play a CW. =/
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Try doing dungeons when dungeon delves is on. You get a confirmed piece of loot for yourself at the end of dungeon.
  • Options
    mai0mai0 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can also check out the auction house since people that find good gear will sell it there.
  • Options
    linuxx39linuxx39 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its a RPG its called lore that is why you do it. Items are not all the fun in the game its the stories too
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    linuxx39 wrote: »
    its a RPG its called lore that is why you do it. Items are not all the fun in the game its the stories too

I can see that argument working once.
  • Options
    galdraegaldrae Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    why do you do dungeons? to get gear, why do you get gear? to do dungeons. if you're not having fun whether you get a gear or not i guess there's not much point.
  • Options
    sickweepupsickweepup Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    Try doing dungeons when dungeon delves is on. You get a confirmed piece of loot for yourself at the end of dungeon.

i only do dungeons when that is on, i still dont get gear! so something is very wrong
  • Options
    jbizzijbizzi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    R-N-G

/notenoughcharacters
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Gear should come from the dragon/golden chest at the end of the dungeon if you start it during dungeon delve time, you kill the final boss, and you do not leave the dungeon after the even has started. If that chest is not activateable and all of the above apply then you need to submit a bug report.
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought the point of doing dungeons was to have fun doing them.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    arcbladezarcbladez Member Posts: 210 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Keep trying. RNG is RNG. If you were guarantied upgrades every time you queued for a dungeon, then you'd stop doing dungeons once you got everything you need and the queues would be much longer since people only need to do them 1 or 2 times and not 5+ times before you can queue for the next dungeon for your character level!