test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Donations to buy more space for guild banks?

stonematchstonematch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Is there a way that guild leaders or the guild to consolidate the AD to buy more space in the guild bank. Seems like its really harsh for someone to pay that amount of AD buy himself.
Post edited by stonematch on

Comments

• calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Really? That's they way it works? I guess it's one of the perks of making it cost non-tradeable currency.
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know its not really a solution but for the time being you could either ask guildies to donate items for the leader to sell, or have the leader put useless stuff on the AH for rediculous prices and direct guildies to buy them for a donation.
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • vikinggamervikinggamer Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They need to add a way to donate diamonds into a non-refundable fund that will automatically result in a tab purchase once the full amount is gathered. Of course they also need to make sure that this feature is turned off once all tabs are purchased.

All die, so die well.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They need to add a way to donate diamonds into a non-refundable fund that will automatically result in a tab purchase once the full amount is gathered. Of course they also need to make sure that this feature is turned off once all tabs are purchased.

You dont want it to automatically to purchase a tab. you'd want the GL to have to hit the buy button.
    i've read the tabs are 150k, 450k not sure about the other 2.
    source: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?192702-Doubts-about-Guild-bank&p=2659492&viewfull=1#post2659492
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/