test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill not working if use right after teleporting. Only animation is shown.

cetra07cetra07 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Library
Using encounter immediately after teleport will only perform the skill animation and then...nothing...nothing happens.
Post edited by cetra07 on

Comments

• cjandalescjandales Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The CW going enrage is nothing? Skill going on cooldown is nothing? Dying in horrible pain is nothing?
  • presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Aye, it's the number one biggest frustration I've found with my CW. This and also health potions doing the same thing. The second one has to wait and try and time after the teleport, is crucial when in dungeons trying to CC mobs. Wouldn't mind the spell not fireing, its the cooldown that starts that has had me cursing many times.
    This issue has been talked about before with PM's replying to but.... still no mention of a fix in site yet.
  • wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    This is my number one frustration in the volcano zone on my wizard right now...having to teleport a lot more, and having an encounter (or worse, a potion) go on timer without getting to use it is quite unpleasant.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not just CWs. I get this on on my TR, too. I haven't noticed it on my Cleric and GF, though.
  • papashongo53papashongo53 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I can't make my own thread so I will post it here. I'm only level 4 so I haven't check higher level spells. I noticed a bug which works in our favor. If you hold down the Magic Missiles button on an enemy while out of range and walking to them, as soon as you get in range it fires the full 3 hit combo immediately, one shotting things at my level.