test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP AFKers

darkstorn42darkstorn42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
This pisses me off so much. People want AD but they don't want to pvp, so they join the match and then just sit afk the whole time and gain AD from the daily quest for NOT PARTICIPATING!!! This ruins the pvp match for their entire team, Ive had it so bad I've seen 3v5, and its often. Can the devs please implement something to stop this, make them lose glory, or AD, or not count as quest complete if they don't receive any points in a match or something like that. This is ruining PvP.
Post edited by darkstorn42 on

Comments

• endlesspillowsendlesspillows Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 92
    edited May 2013
    Trust me. They know. Perhaps the other 73 topics made this week tipped them off.
  • quitegonejinquitegonejin Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2013
    Not enough topics imo. Fix now.
  • hypercubecubehypercubecube Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remove the pvp daily or cease letting it reward AD, so long as a universal reward exists for being part of matches people with an active hatred for pvp will join and afk for a fat reward. Swap out daily domination for daily quest and set the pvp quest up as a 60-only that demands active goals.

Say..5/10/15 kills/assists/caps in one match

Right now it sucks for you pvpers, but so long as Ad can be gained people Will just abuse it