test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dont let people kick people in PVP!!!

chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
So i was playing some pvp and we were down and who ever got leader from the que up kicked me and a friend playing the game so how about this dont let people kick people in pvp since it now was a waste of about 10mins or more of a match and i get nothing from it now fix that stuff. Next Patch better be seeing some work being done soon so dumb to be able to be kicked while you are playing not like i was ****ing afk like half the ppl who play pvp.
Name:Trunks
LVL:8X
Guild:TacTics
Server:East
TOP 10 Mage
ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2
Post edited by chase20tn on

Comments

• kaladin32kaladin32 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    chase20tn wrote: »
    So i was playing some pvp and we were down and who ever got leader from the que up kicked me and a friend playing the game so how about this dont let people kick people in pvp since it now was a waste of about 10mins or more of a match and i get nothing from it now fix that stuff. Next Patch better be seeing some work being done soon so dumb to be able to be kicked while you are playing not like i was ****ing afk like half the ppl who play pvp.

My team was losing and match was about over, group lead booted everyone just before it finished so no rewards/glory.
  • draconianumdraconianum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    I kick all afkers in pvp.
    ill lose, but they dun get glory.
  • thrishfishthrishfish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same. If someone is AFK or unable to zone in by the 20 second mark, they are getting the boot. I am not going to let you collect a reward for going afk on my watch.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    thrishfish wrote: »
    Same. If someone is AFK or unable to zone in by the 20 second mark, they are getting the boot. I am not going to let you collect a reward for going afk on my watch.

Exactly this. AFK for more than 60 seconds is a boot and report to GM in PvP.
  • prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For this reason, kicking should require a vote. Too easy for one person to abuse, but players need a way to get rid of people that are problems.
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ATM I think leaving kicking as is is a good idea. I always kick when I notice someone going afk in pvp games- even if we are getting hammered. If all leaders did this there would be a lot less afkers!

Instead what needs to be fixed is the requeue request feature. Atm, when I kick I can sometimes requeue and get us a new player, but sometimes it doesn't seem to work.
  • elizeraelizera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They just need to add a function that kicks players from the game if they stay in the spawn for more than say 15 seconds or does not respawn after they die. So even if they stand afk out side the spawn you will be able to kill them and then they can't be tabbed out or they will get kicked.
  • misterianusmisterianus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Agree, if i get leader and anyone afks w/out saying "afk sec, toilet" they are gone, out done kicked.
  • vykozpkvykozpk Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And it get really awesome when its one of the afk farmers that get the lead.

We had one and people were complaining about the afk'er, so he decided it was fun to kick all the active guys, after all we were slowing down his afk grind by fighting the opponents.
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    vykozpk wrote: »
    And it get really awesome when its one of the afk farmers that get the lead.

We had one and people were complaining about the afk'er, so he decided it was fun to kick all the active guys, after all we were slowing down his afk grind by fighting the opponents.

Yeah that sounds bad, but I nearly always have lead for some reason so despair when you see me afkers!
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same here, i always seem to have leader (never not been so far), and i'll boot you if i die twice and you don't move.
  • hypercubecubehypercubecube Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013

when they let me trade my scraps of glory for the AD reward I'll stop afking matches. As it is pvp blows and until I've done everything I need the ad for its a hateful waste of time I'd rather not be part of. But ad is ad
  • breagandaerthbreagandaerth Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    quit afk farming and you won't get kicked
  • chase20tnchase20tn Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the point is that the leader should not get 100% say if they did a vote i could be down with that. I dont afk and i hate loseing even though i never get teams of players that know what to do in dom style gameplay they think its about kills but im a hardcore cod player on the 360 and well kills are fun to get but its not the main point so as long as we have 2 spots we are good too bad other ppl dont play cod and see this it seems. Dont let ppl kick active ppl cause they dont like them.
    Name:Trunks
    LVL:8X
    Guild:TacTics
    Server:East
    TOP 10 Mage
    ID# East server: 8000152G090007045006020S3eefb2