test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cant Upgrade to Rank 3 in Evocation

dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I have unlocked ability to upgrade to rank 3, and have with several powers. However, My evocation skill is rank 2, and will not allow progression. Is there a bug related to this, or am i missing something?
Post edited by dauntlessdeity on

Comments

• Options
    dauntlessdeitydauntlessdeity Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump bump bump
  • Options
    krenkren Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem with one of my GF skills this evening who knows whats up.
  • Options
    calaminthacalamintha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think it took me 10+ levels to be finally able to spend a third point on it.
  • Options
    synnex42synnex42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    I had the same problem, but I was able to upgrade it when the next tier unlocked.
  • Options
    angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Here's the problem with skill ranking - and I don't know if it's a bug or intended...

As you gain power-points and spend them and get into higher tiers, the lower tiers appear to lock...

So if you rank your initial at will to rank 2 for example, then level yourself up, build-up your class stats, buy new powers, rank those up, a few dailies, whatever - then realize Oh <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, forgot to rank that one at will to tier 3 - hover over it and it says "not available" until 20 points - but you've already spent 25 points and want to spend your current point of upping that lowly at will. Even though other at wills are at tier 3 and so on.

Like I said, I don;t know if it's a bug or intended "feature". Of course, it's a well-known mantra that a bug becomes a feature by documenting it! LOL
  • Options
    fefnir3284fefnir3284 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    same problem with me, been trying to upgrade it for 5 level snow. got 29 power points. though my initial passive is still rank 2, Ill up that first then repost.
  • Options
    caelestuscaelestus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also having this issue. Can unlock all other powers on the same tier to rank 3, but Evocation rank 3 remains unavailable.