test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I require confirmation: How many Enchantment Tiers are there?

lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just a plain simple answer will suffice.

EDIT: Need confirmation from dev/mod on the 10 levels.
Post edited by lyokira on

Comments

• Options
    jkaplan92jkaplan92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Theres 9... probably none on the AH because they're so ridiculous to make but on dragon there were several 8's on the AH as of 30 minutes ago.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The reason why I'm asking is because I've obviously been plain outright lied to regarding what the enchantment cap is (since I've received answers ranging form 7 to 9 often), so I tend to veer to the most oft-quoted number. However, I'm suspecting that oft-quoted number is plainly false, so to ensure I do not remain wrong (and for the sake of anyone who might be in my situation), hence this poll. I don't expect any other types of replies other than directly pertaining to this value, or information regarding other forms of upgrading caps.
  • Options
    mayhemsmmayhemsm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    There's actually 10. I previously misinformed jkaplan92 that it was 9. I've got this info by digging around in the game's data files. Here is a pic of Arcane Rune 1-10.

runesx.png
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, I frankly trust this more than any other sources so far. Though it would be best if a mod or dev can confirm, of course.
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now your poll is borked for anyone who did actually know that, if it is indeed 10 tiers (they won't be able to answer).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lollie wrote: »
    Now your poll is borked for anyone who did actually know that, if it is indeed 10 tiers (they won't be able to answer).

Yes it is. But in this case, there's so few people that knows (practically anyone who knows is informed by mayhemsm or did the same thing he did), which granted is a very good source, but it's also true that sometimes "spare data" is left behind in games. At this current point in time out best confirmation would probably be from a dev or mod.
  • Options
    pilf3rpilf3r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Beh 10 is going to be fracking costly to make lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Neverwinter Thieves Guild
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <Removed - Off Topic>
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should be taken with a grain of salt, as there are things in the data files that aren't in the game.

The highest I've seen *in game* is Rank 8.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    mayhemsmmayhemsm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I've personally seen 2 rank 9's. I'm currently in the process of making my own rank 9, once I have it I'll post a screenshot.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Just finished. Rank 9 Eldritch.

rank9s.png