test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Search Foundry quests "to review"

iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
How do you search quests in foundry catalog? when they are "to review"? Every section of catalog (new, best tc.) has search tool.. but "to review" not.. and that is the largest category.. I am looking there for some quest but how can I find it when there is not search tool..
I was trying search tool in "new" and "best" category.. but it didnt show those quests I wanted.. I tried both name and ID.. and nothing..
So how do you search for quests that are in "to review" section? I mean fast and easy way.. lately I was 15 minutes scrolling down all quests and from two I need I found only one... and after 15 minutes my slider was still quiet on top.. so it would take me all day to slide the all way down.. so how you do it?
ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
ID:NW-DCNH66D94
Post edited by iakky on

Comments

• crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    By using the short code for now.
  • iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    crok2 wrote: »
    By using the short code for now.

I was trying shortcode and nothing.. maybe I was using it wrong.. do I use it whole? like for example NW-DBYLAUS93 or just without NW?
    ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
    ID:NW-DCNH66D94
  • moristinmoristin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The whole code should bring up the quest. If you aren't finding it, double check to make sure it's published and that the code is correct. Make sure you don't have any other search parameters selected as well.
  • slatraslatra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm also having issues finding a published quest.

I searched for the code you posted and couldn't find it. Just so you know that someone else couldn't find it also.
    Trading reviews with anyone that is willing to leave a comment/review in either of the following quests:

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ Great for a small group of 2-3 friends

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY Quick and Simple Hack & Slash