test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting is Broken

flyherapartflyherapart Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I cant see any crafting recipies that I'm able to use, I can only see the rare recipies, I guess this has to do with the gateway? I tried logging in and out of the gateway and game and its not fixed. Anyone els have this issue today after the patch?
Post edited by flyherapart on

Comments

• Options
    perrakusmaximusperrakusmaximus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same thing happens to me, I can't craft a **** thing!
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same thing happens to me, I can't craft a **** thing!

I can see about 5 'recipes' per profession all of which do not match my skills or filters (checked or not) - either they are too high level or need items I do not have.

This is the case both in game and on the gateway, but there are different ones showing in game to via the gateway!
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This issue is still on-going!!!

I have to ask if all the dbase team are innumerate?, as every search produces results which do not match the expected query!
    Skill level of 10 shows results for 12, 4 shows 8 etc, 'rare' shows 'uncommon', sorts show 1, 10, 2, 21, 3, or do not do anything at all!
  • Options
    supergp17supergp17 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump I can only see 1 page worth of random recipies for each of my professions. Please fix, thanks!

Edit: Seems to be working correctly now, thanks.
  • Options
    lanhelinlanhelin Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happens to me. I cannot craft anything, because no crafting-task is offered except rare tasks where I do not meet the requirements. I'd call this a major bug.
  • Options
    krista78krista78 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lanhelin wrote: »
    Same thing happens to me. I cannot craft anything, because no crafting-task is offered except rare tasks where I do not meet the requirements. I'd call this a major bug.

Yup same thing just happened to me. I completed my tasks then went to craft something else, and all I see are a couple of blue recipes which i cannot do....HELP!
  • Options
    mushizomushizo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same thing just happened to me, and moments ago ingame i could see all my recipes as i was supposed to. This is bad :P

I have 4 out of 6 slots empty and waiting for a task, nooooooOOOOOoo *inhales* oooOOOoOoO!!! ;D
  • Options
    axer128axer128 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yea happens all the time to me also, not sure the cause.

Workaround: Start any recipe in any list (hopefully you can start one of the rares), then immediately cancel it. All should be restored until this happens again.
    -Group tools in dire need of improvement, please read and reply to improve our community.
    -Epic Dread Vault Crushed.
    Characters (Dragon): Axer (60 Guardian, Leader of Crush It!), Controller (60 Wizard), Warlocker (60 Warlock)
  • Options
    k4besk4bes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have this issue as well...
  • Options
    tsarsatsarsa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My problem seems to be related. Sometimes I get the same as above and other times, like right now, it tells me my assets aren't a sufficient level to complete the task. Every job from level 1 up is saying that.