test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gaurdian Fighter Tank LF pvp/pve Team VERY ACTIVE

chillywillyschillywillys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
Hey guys I'm looking for an active team or guild of ppl that do pvp and pve! I would rather have a team of us to do 5v5 with a VIOP program! I'm very active and have no life! I'm 19 years old looking to have some fun dominating ppl in Neverwinter! In game name is Ju-Rah hit me up I'm usally on very late(4 or 5am) on the weekends!

-Thanks!
-Do have Headset/Mic
-On Dragon Server
Post edited by chillywillys on

Comments

• chillywillyschillywillys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still looking!
  • nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya!

I've got the guild for you! The Iron Knights are always welcoming new Players into the fold, We are friendly and welcoming guild with the desire to be a great community. We also respect players real life aspects and don't expect you to be a drone and become a elitist. We just expect you to helpful and friendly while enjoying the game.

We plan on doing raids when they come out and setting up a group of raiders while also being able to enjoy the game in other aspects. We aren't afraid of going back to run dungeons with the lower geared to help them out. So please check us out, we accept new and old gamers alike and would love to have you be apart of our Family in the Iron Knights! We have a Teamspeak and a Forum and would love for you come on and chat with us and get a first hand opinion on who we are as a guild!

Recruitment page is here,
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...-what-it-takes

Guild Website is Here
    http://www.ironknights.dkpsystem.com/news.php

Team Speak Info is Here!
    Host = iron-knights.typrfrag.com
    Port = 6030
    PW = ik77

P.s. we do pvp as well, Feel free to PM me or ask me here if anything pops to mind and I'll try to answer to the best of my abilitys.