test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Streamers

gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
edited May 2013 in The Militia Barracks
Any other GWF streamers out there besides Chainer and myself?
Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
Post edited by gravityx19 on

Comments

• censoredotakucensoredotaku Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am streaming Neverwinter this weekend. Whether is becomes a habit we shall see. However, I am liking the game so far so I will most likely be keeping it around in my rotation.

www.twitch.tv/censoredotaku
  • s3z3s3z3 Member Posts: 216 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nope, class is not OP enough for streamers to showcase. Everybody is a rogue\mage, as usual.
    Carnage TR Dragon shard - retired? hell yea it's retired along with Nevewinter

Seze - Rogue - Necropolis - <3 RIFT
  • gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Haha s3, im streaming GWF but not 60 yet
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    www.twitch.tv/konjekrispylamb sometimes I stream. slow server (beholder) slow ques and bad ques often people quit

but it is sentinel and gwf done 'right'
  • geugeugeugeugeugeu Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    www.twitch.tv/geueg

I do everything, from PVP to Dungeons to AFKing. Full PVP gear and I do dungeons with competent raiders I played WoW with (cleared Sunwell, 0 light Yogg, we know what we're doing).
  • ohchiteohchite Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just starting to stream this game. 60 pvp/dungeons

twitch.tv/ohchite
  • nekoakureinekoakurei Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wolfy is a gwf streamer and streams a lot.

http://www.twitch.tv/competitive_online
  • theninjortheninjor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I stream my GFW leveling process however atm I am playing more League of Legends/Gotham City Impostors then Neverwinter dat leveling process bores you so much sometimes. Debating switching over to a DPS GF since so far GFW's PvP seems to broken with no hopes of getting fixed.

http://www.twitch.tv/wasabicannon/old
  • possum440possum440 Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Never really understood the need to stream anything other documentaries on PBS. Watching someone else's play style or build does nothing for me or my friends. Must be a need among some Gamers that they stream to be seen and validated? Not that its a bad thing, it's just not needed in my humble opinion OP.

Though I suppose the shortcut crowd looking for cookie cutter examples use those venues to be like the other people instead of themselves. Shrug.
    There is no worse feeling in the world than the moment during an argument you realize you are wrong.
  • forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    possum440 wrote: »
    Never really understood the need to stream anything other documentaries on PBS. Watching someone else's play style or build does nothing for me or my friends. Must be a need among some Gamers that they stream to be seen and validated? Not that its a bad thing, it's just not needed in my humble opinion OP.

Though I suppose the shortcut crowd looking for cookie cutter examples use those venues to be like the other people instead of themselves. Shrug.

Giving your opinion where it is not needed is anything but humble
  • theninjortheninjor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    possum440 wrote: »

I personally stream for the hell of it. Record everything that happens incase something epic happens I have it recorded.
    Also like right now I am on my 2nd 12 hour shift at work and enjoy watching streams of games that I enjoy playing.
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'd rather keep being 20-0 in pvp and top dps in my dungeons without giving away my secrets, rotations, and spec via twitch :)
  • pois0nmanpois0nman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • realpureshadowrealpureshadow Member Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    asdfasdfgf wrote: »
    I'd rather keep being 20-0 in pvp and top dps in my dungeons without giving away my secrets, rotations, and spec via twitch :)

yeah i'm sure the person too lazy to type a name, asdfasdfgf, has skilled secrets
  • asdfasdfgfasdfasdfgf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    yeah i'm sure the person too lazy to type a name, asdfasdfgf, has skilled secrets

12k gear score, haven't lost a pvp match yet. Yeah, I'd say I do.
  • daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I never understand why people stream MMORPGs. Playing them is grindy/boring enough; I cannot imagine why people would even watch them.
  • abloecabloec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I stream T2 Dungeons almost every night, if people feel up to it come check me out. I watch chat and answer questions I can.

http://www.twitch.tv/abloec
  • ezym0deezym0de Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I stream my GWF. I recently got to 60 and my GS is around 8800. I looked at Chainer's stream and he basically is doing the type of build i was doing. PvP is my main focus in the game, and im really just waiting for my buddy to get his cleric to 60 so we can both PvP. Im noticing PvE has a much bigger impact on the game, because of how strong the gear is from the higher tier's but unfortunately me and my friends made a guild, and it will be a while before all of us are 60 and able to do Epic dungeons.

My Stream is www.twitch.tv/ezymode.

Ill most likely stream some today, and i stream most of the weekdays, and almost always the weekends.
  • itsafactitsafact Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Giving your opinion where it is not needed is anything but humble

They paid enough to believe that it makes their opinion valuable.
  • gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Just hit 60 on my GWF. Going to be doing some Beholder Shard streams starting next week. Moving into a new apartment this week (woot)