test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problems In The Crypt of Vigilance

justme45justme45 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm new to the game and was looking for info on killing the Mob Boss in this quest.
I am a trickster rogue and have tried to kill this one 5 or 6 times now and I just can't kill him.
I'm hoping someone here can help, maybe I am missing something ?

I'm also having problems acquiring a mount ..... when I go to the horse merchant, I give him my token and I get can not purchase? So here I am at lvl 35, running (not riding) around the world !!
any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Happy Gaming !!! :)
Post edited by justme45 on

Comments

• baltasar42baltasar42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At the Horse merchant there should be an option to purchase a horse for 5ish gold. The tokens I think only allow rental of a horse. As far as the boss goes you might have to get some one else to contribute. I've only done it on my cleric and it was a pain for me as well. I mainly did my big single target attacks on the boss then aoe attacks on the adds and widdled down the adds as much as possible.
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The tokens are to rent a horse for 5 hours. You have 3 which is 15 hours of rent. The horse costs 5 gold and is then available for free on any of your other characters at level 20. You just go to the horse merchant and "buy" the same horse for 0.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • garamel1garamel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Maybe to use heal potions :D That helping alot :)
  • justme45justme45 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks
    baltasar42 ...... I'll try the horse rental and see what happens. I don't have 5 gold yet so I guess my purchase will have to wait.

Thanks for your response !
  • justme45justme45 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks
    terradraconis ..... I'll give it a try !
    Thanks for your response !