test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just want to ask you something

bradurinxbradurinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello :D . wanted to ask you all who read this do you might havee same problem as me ... some times when i run around some places it will frozen a game for 2 or 3 sec each time i move some were if i stand still or move just around litly bit it wont but when i move like go and move .. and move and move it will always froze for a 2 or 3 each time i go more than 5 or 4 meters i am not sure if i am the onley 1 is the problem somtingh about my internet or pc
Post edited by bradurinx on

Comments

• tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like lag or connection issues. Probably lag though, as they have said it can be bad at times, and that's one of the reasons for all the down times.

It's even more obvious lag when you move like you have a rubber band around you, move forward but bounce back after a little bit.
  • bradurinxbradurinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeaaa and that it frozens pass 3 or 2 sec and than some how somtingh pulls me back for a eanch or couple feet back
  • klixanklixan Member Posts: 447 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You are lucky, when this happens to me (especially in the main town) I either crash or I have to ctrl+alt+del to shut down the unresponsive client.

I've turned down some of my graphic settings, which seems to be helping a little bit.
  • bradurinxbradurinx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh my qulaity is alllllllll LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW becuase i tauht that frozen thing is because of my pc .. know that i think its not onley me i will still play alll low antil its fixen or i buy much more stronger pc :3