test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

LF Guild in Dragon.

bori08bori08 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
Looking for a PvE guild in dragon that is casual with some instances and skirmish action. I'm at the moment lvl 37 GF looking for a home. if anyone has a spot in their guild let me know. Not interested in PvP just PvE.:cool:
Post edited by bori08 on

Comments

• althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    bori08 wrote: »
    Looking for a PvE guild in dragon that is casual with some instances and skirmish action. I'm at the moment lvl 37 GF looking for a home. if anyone has a spot in their guild let me know. Not interested in PvP just PvE.:cool:

Hello Bori-

You might find our guild to be a good home for you in Neverwinter.

We have 42+ friendly, helpful members including plenty of people around your level to group with,
    playing during the day and evening server time, 7 days a week.

Take a look, visit our Recruitment Post and/or Homepage, and contact myself or anyone from the list
    below if you have any questions or would like an in-game invite to try us out.

altha@althahfc

Contacts-
    Altha@althahfc
    Beazley Burrfoot@netrunnnnr
    Boltane@Boltane
    Jonn Hawklight@Caleb_Stone
    Kalibos@Occulas
    Sheyna Rainbringer@lghtngfan
  • nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Heya Bori,

I think you'll want to check Iron Knights out then.
    We don't have a level requirement and we plan on doing raids when they come out but that won't mean you'll have to be forced into it. We accept both Raiders and Casuals into the Guild. We'd be happy to have you, we aren't the biggest by far but we value our members. So I hope you join us, we are always looking for new people to be apart of our Family in the Iron Knights!

So why don't you give us a look.

here's our Recruitment Page on the Forums!
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228771-Iron-Knights-Dragon-Server-Do-YOU-have-what-it-takes

And Here's our Website
    http://www.ironknights.dkpsystem.com/news.php

We have a Teamspeak as well.

Hope to see you with us in the future!