test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quee system.. is just...

w0nder1337w0nder1337 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
How is possible nobody is complaining abut this ?
Do t2 with pugs is basically impossible right now... and it isn't a problem of skill levels of the players you meet.. the problem is the ****ing queue system put you in a totally random group.. up to 10 join maybe one times you will find a cleric.. but prolly you ll be kicked because there are already other 2 ppl with same class as you...
I won't forgot to mention the times u get stucked and had to multiple rejoin the game for try to unstuck you from a bugged quee/party.
It's really that hard to fix this ? there are toon of mmorpg games with a decent queue system and are by far older then this one.. cmon...
It's frustrating spend all the day for end up only doing the pirate king t2 after ages of try in queue... cmon.. im losing the will to play... and i'm think it's not just me in this situation...
And before someone ask.. yes.. i'm a tr... should i reroll a cleric a class i don't like.. for a chance to play a game ?
I had already 9k gs gearscore.. but wasn't fun at all...
Post edited by w0nder1337 on

Comments

• selvecselvec Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you mean Queue system? (not trying to be an ***, am serious)
  • janetsnakeholejanetsnakehole Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Join a guild and run it with them? And they're working on the Queue system, it will be fixed eventually.
  • w0nder1337w0nder1337 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    selvec wrote: »
    Did you mean Queue system? (not trying to be an ***, am serious)

yes sorry, i can't edit the title.
    Join a guild and run it with them? And they're working on the Queue system, it will be fixed eventually.

Well i hope they ll fix with high priority, and yes i'm already in a guild but there aren't enough lv60 for make a t2 group atm.