test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Second Daily Power Unlock

echobr00talityechobr00tality Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited July 2013 in The Temple
When does the cleric get the second daily power slot unlocked? I cant find any info on when it gets unlocked
Post edited by echobr00tality on

Comments

• quttidebachiquttidebachi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    nm...i read your post wrong.

I believe its around level 30
    Qutti'Debachi - Cleric
    <Rarely Sober> - Beholder
  • echobr00talityechobr00tality Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nah, I have the abilites, I dont have the slot to put the ability in yet for some reason. I dont understand...
  • echobr00talityechobr00tality Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ah ok, Thanks.
  • fenrir2014fenrir2014 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I believe you get the second daily slot around 5—10 lvl. If not, there seems to be a bug or something
  • nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    uh, i want to say mid-teens.
  • maho4200maho4200 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 526 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    fenrir2014 wrote: »
    I believe you get the second daily slot around 5—10 lvl. If not, there seems to be a bug or something
    Eh no, you get the first one there.
    Neverwinter Online Open Beta is an ongoing success
  • didactordidactor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You get your second slot for dailies at lvl 18. At least that's when I noticed that I'd got another.
  • nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    didactor wrote: »
    You get your second slot for dailies at lvl 18. At least that's when I noticed that I'd got another.

I always thought it was 20, but the other day on my alt I noticed it was unlocked by the time i was 19, so maybe it is 18 :P

The problem is that its not too much of a spectacle when it unlocks, so its hard to notice its there, it just sort of happens.
  • fyrwolfefyrwolfe Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty sure it's either 19 or 20. I just hit 20 and can't recall if I noticed it before or after I leveled but I want to say 19.
  • thelgowthelgow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited May 2013
    You officially get it at lvl 18.
    However the game is bugged as hell. When you join a pvp match, you are temporarily leveled to 19. Surprise, this unlocks the 2nd daily slot and dumps whatever the 2nd daily you have available into it.
    Feel free to swap it to something else.
    When pvp is over, you will see the lock icon over the skill icon, yet the skill is still 100% totally usable.
  • oldschooldndplyroldschooldndplyr Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ok just a little bit more to go!

Is there anyway to add more hotkeys?
  • dissolution75dissolution75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have just got to level 18 and my second Daily slot opened opp. But still i can only cast one daily, tho i have the power to chose now between to spells - but only cast one!!! ? is this a bug or what.

regular 4e i would have more daily's to cast etc. :(
  • suxip01111suxip01111 Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have just got to level 18 and my second Daily slot opened opp. But still i can only cast one daily, tho i have the power to chose now between to spells - but only cast one!!! ? is this a bug or what.

regular 4e i would have more daily's to cast etc. :(

That is intended.