test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

UK/EU guild that is very social and casual....

kkkellkkkell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
As above. I'm searching for a good guild that is very social, may want to meet up from time to time and can stand people like me who are newbies to this genre of gameplay and have limited time due to personal/work commitments....oh...and how the heck do you find out which server you are on without going in game...or is that impossible?! Thanks :)
Post edited by kkkell on

Comments

• Options
    lisnarilisnari Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you look at your char select screen it say's what server you are playing.

PS

I to am looking for a UK/EU guild as well.Playing on Dragon server as a DC lvl 56 at the moment.
  • Options
    evexus6094evexus6094 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just started playing the game a few days ago, would be nice to have a group of people to play with from time to time.
    I'm also based in EU and am a casual player.
  • Options
    oberhundoberhund Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here lvl 31 cleric and lvl 24 Guardian Figther
  • Options
    kingbullgodkingbullgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 254 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Hey all.

You might want to check out my Recruitment Post for my guild: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?224042-EUROPE-DEDICATED-REJECTS-PvP-amp-PvE-Clan

We are a friendly, 18+ guild and we seek new members. We just started playing the game last week, and we created the in-game guild just yesterday. I wouldn't say that we have any expertise in the area of MMO's, but we are dedicated gamers with years of experience on all gaming genres, including MMO's.
    In other words, we are laid back but mature, adept players.

If you want to check us out, please join our Teamspeak 3 Server on the following IP: ts.dr-clan.net
    You may also check out our website at www.dedicatedrejects.com

See ya on the Battlefield, soldier!
    JOIN OUR TEAMSPEAK -> [URL="ts3server://ts.dr-clan.net"]CLICK HERE[/URL]
    Te644VF.png
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    me too on dragon, lvl 60 :-) english eu guild would be nice, altough german would be okay was well

i dont want to use teamspeak tough