test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where to get the Cloak?

sinjusticesinjustice Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone has any clue or idea on how to get them? I Keep seeing people with the cloak on and I can't figure out how they get one. I look and check around on where to find them, but the answer weren't very specific on what quest or area on where they can be gotten. So I hope someone can shed some light on it.
Post edited by sinjustice on

Comments

• voodoopapavoodoopapa Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well, theres a lot of cloaks. in fact, if you check for neck slot items in the auction house you'll see a butt load of them. I got my first one in a skirmish off the boss
  • morbidthought666morbidthought666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    I got my 1st cloak from a skirmish at level 25.
  • todesfaelletodesfaelle Member Posts: 1,370 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You mean the Maelstrom Cloak? You can also get them cheaply in the Auction House.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can get cloaks for running foundry missions and reviewing them. They are rewards for the acheesements.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    My only complaint about this game has been the lack of capes/cloaks etc, then I met a few people with them while doing a dungeon - fantastic.
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • illmanorsillmanors Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If u mean th cloak that makes u invisible, complete th quests is whispering. Last quest rewards th cloak