test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Leadership AD not doubled on Gateway

quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Rough astral diamonds from Leadership get doubled in-game (and even show the doubled amount in the reward window), but not when collected through the Gateway (shows original amount, and gives that amount when collected).

I know some have reported AD not working at all from the Gateway, but I've not had that problem.
Post edited by quorforged on

Comments

• Options
    theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    confirmed.
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
  • Options
    alisstairalisstair Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same, but still love the fact I can use Gateway from my computer at work.
  • Options
    kiralynkiralyn Member Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep.

Had to be away from the computer for 4 hours. Due to the double event, I noted down my starting AD values.

Started all my characters on multiple Protect Caravan projects (200 AD/2 hrs, x2 for event)
    Halfway through, I was able to collect those projects & start a new round.

Just logged on (after 4-4.5 hours logged out). The AD from the Gateway collection didn't register as rough AD, it was already refined. And, as mentioned, it's the original amount, not doubled. (Character running 3x Protect Caravan went from 53045 to 53645 refined AD; Another with x3 went from 16930 to 17530; etc, etc, etc)

Perhaps the fact it was logged as refined AD rather than rough is the issue?
  • Options
    quorforgedquorforged Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kiralyn wrote: »
    Perhaps the fact it was logged as refined AD rather than rough is the issue?

Mine was definitely delivered from the Gateway as Rough.
  • Options
    nikkalnikkal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    quorforged wrote: »
    Rough astral diamonds from Leadership get doubled in-game (and even show the doubled amount in the reward window), but not when collected through the Gateway (shows original amount, and gives that amount when collected).

I know some have reported AD not working at all from the Gateway, but I've not had that problem.

I do not gain any AD at all when I claim using gateway. :(

I just tested it, noted down the amount of AD I had, logged out, used gateway to claim leadership tasks, logged back in - same amount of AD.
  • Options
    selmephrenselmephren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nikkal wrote: »
    I do not gain any AD at all when I claim using gateway. :(.

Same here.
  • Options
    doctorcomicsdoctorcomics Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get no diamonds from Gateway.

Go, double diamonds weekend!
  • Options
    redshirtgruntredshirtgrunt Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue. Claiming the rewards on PC was not awarding AD or RAD. Trying to claim rewards via android was returning an error message, in addition to not awarding the most important thing: Astral Diamonds (rough or refined).

Will update exact error message I received on my android next time I finish the Protect Caravan task.
  • Options
    postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sometimes get the rAD's but at least half the time they go missing.

Maps and refugees are collected fine but if the main bag is full then the chests and barrels won't show up either. Same goes for the other prof tasks that provide a bit of gear.
  • Options
    mievhmievh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 106 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Getting Astral Diamonds from the Gateway has been bugged for some time, people reported not even getting them some time ago.
    Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.