test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Level 60 Very Rare Armor Sets

vampiremilovampiremilo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
I was just wondering if there is a list of the armor sets and what they do anywhere for cleric? There is one for Control Wizards which is located in the master builds thread but i cant find anything similar for clerics. Are there any veteran 60's out there that could post a lot of the sets, their locations, costs and what they give to the character?

If there are any good resources on the internet for items please let me know.

Cheers!
Post edited by vampiremilo on

Comments

• dev1lbatdev1lbat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i know, anything under +250 stats is t1, 250 is t2. the basics of a 60 cleric would be.. buy pvp set first, get t1 rings/neck from seal trader. buy/farm t1 set, then t2 rings/neck from seal trader, then t2 set.. atleast thats what im doing.

t1 sets i know of.
    high prophet - recovery. 4set bonus - each attack shreds 10% armor, can stack up to 4 times max.
    high sacred - power. has a chance to gain 1350 recovery and power, once every (20? or 60) seconds
    divine emissary - crit. aura that gives 250 defense and deflection to allies nearby

t2 sets i know of.
    miracle healer - recovery. 4set bonus - (5% or 15%?) of casters hp is used to heal allies for every encounter casted <<< this set is OP and i want it
    grand (emissary?) - crit. 4set bonus - i forgot :P
  • stayvenzstayvenz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is also War Prohpet's set, not sure if its T1 or T2 however, but its +400 recovery for 2 part, and 4 part is 20% faster divine power generated. Got the whole set for ~700k and its only 400 for 2 part so i would assume its T1, but by far the best T1 imho.
  • streamofsolacestreamofsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    War Prophet is the PvP T1 set. The stats are not optimal for PvE (and probably PvP) due to the Life Steal, but you can grind out a 2-piece bonus for the Head and Armour slots, leaving the other two (Arms and Feet) open for Tier 1 pieces.
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There is a grand templars set that gives 450 crit and has a chance to proc more crit I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • laccottelaccotte Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cleric's PVP set is terrible, don't bother just buy blues and greens.
    Other T2 armour:
    Beacon of Faith 2 pc: +450 power, 4pc: Heal powers have 15% chance to grant 900 recovery and crit, happens once/45 sec

and the weapon/offhand set:
    Ancient royal priest's: 2pc: +450 power
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    laccotte wrote: »
    Cleric's PVP set is terrible, don't bother just buy blues and greens.
    Other T2 armour:
    Beacon of Faith 2 pc: +450 power, 4pc: Heal powers have 15% chance to grant 900 recovery and crit, happens once/45 sec

and the weapon/offhand set:
    Ancient royal priest's: 2pc: +450 power

I saw that weapon set on the AH, 10 mil each, but **** are they decent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • voriangotzvoriangotz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which T1 set do you guys recommend for a main healer? Does the 10% armor shredding stack on dots such as BotS or Forge?