test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

vVv Gaming is Recruiting!

vvvdoomhammervvvdoomhammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
logo_transparent.png

vVv Gaming
(Vision. Valor. Victory)

Est. 2007

vVv-Gaming.com

Server: Dragon

"In everything we do, we believe that all gamers with a passion for competition need an engaging outlet to share and express their passions. Competitive gamers thrive in a diverse environment that is social, empowering, supportive and informative, and all gamers, regardless of skill, have a place in competitive gaming. We believe that a competitive gaming community can, and should be, free from the forum trolls, the cynics and the haters, and competitive gaming should entertain, be educational and make you feel a sense of domination, whether you’re the top player or simply a fan. The way we do this is called vVv Gaming, and we just happen to be the best competitive gaming community in the world. Wanna join?"

About vVv Gaming:

vVv Gaming is built on a community based model. With divisions that support League of Legends, Shootmania, Black Ops 2 and more, vVv Gaming consists of professional and amateur gamers as well as a graphics team and a staff of about 20 people, and we receive an average of 45,000 unique visitors to our site every month.

One thing that separates us from other organizations is that we rarely pursue and bid on top talent. We believe that our role in esports is to identify talent early and help it to develop, an essential part of the growth and success of competitive gaming. Not only do we do this for competitive players, but if you're an aspiring eSports commentator, player, coach, content provider, or even want to work in the competitive gaming industry, then vVv Gaming is the place for you!

RECRUITMENT INFORMATION:

vVv Gaming is looking for players of all skill levels for our Neverwinter Guild. Anyone and everyone is welcome to apply. Though some restrictions do apply.

REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:

Activity and Value - What we want from you is to be a valuable member of our guild. We expect you to get to know the other members, playing and socializing with them in game, on the forums and on social media.
gallery_5702_40_145452.jpg

Respect - vVv Gaming is built on a platform of diversity, it's what makes us so great. We do not tolerate any form of sexism, racism, or homophobia. We pride ourselves on being a large community with players with all kinds of backgrounds. Our passion for gaming brings us together, and our respect keeps us strong.

Drive - Motivation is a key factor in any game. We will never ask you to be anything you're not, but we expect you to play to the best of your ability. Whether you're looking to be a high-end competitive player, or just a casual gamer out to have fun, it doesn't matter in our eyes. We want every member of vVv to have the utmost fun with whatever game they play. But we also want you to strive to be the absolute best you can be.
gallery_5702_40_120982.jpg

PVP teams - vVv Gaming, no matter what, will always be comprised of two factions: the Casual and the Hardcore. Because of this we have systems in place to create fun for both ends of the spectrum and we encourage players to form teams within the guild to play and improve.

Knowledgeable, and Experienced Leadership - The President of vVv Gaming is a well-known and experienced team-leader. When we go to him with ideas, issues, comments or concerns we know we're talking to someone who isn't giving us useless responses. On top of that, the leadership of the Neverwinter guild is well versed in MMO gameplay and guild organization.
gallery_5702_40_79524.jpg

A place in a passionate community of competitive gamers - Everyone has a place in vVv Gaming, regardless of who you are or how good you are. Being in vVv Gaming means you'll be surrounded by gamers who are passionate and determined to have the best experience.

Voice Chat - Mumble is a requirement of all members and applicants. The very best PvP and the most challenging end-game PvE requires excellent communication. Stopping to type out orders or advice can cost you the game. It's the 21st century. There's no reason you can't get access to a microphone. Plus, all the best conversations happen on Mumble!

Click here for the Application!

Good luck to all future applicants, we hope to see you in game!

MORE INFORMATION:

Our Forums
What is vVv Gaming? (YouTube Video)
Our Top 4 LAN Finishes
Our Facebook page
Our Twitter page
Our TwitchTV Live streams
Our team page on Steelseries's website
Our gallery with pictures of us at live events
Post edited by vvvdoomhammer on

Comments

• vvvperilousvvvperilous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have to say this is one of the best guilds in the world. So much FUN!!!
  • meelodeemeelodee Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Been with these guys for over a year.
    Pretty great group if you're looking for a good time!
  • vvvnightbanevvvnightbane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We are having a great time with Neverwinter, Come join us!
  • vvvdoomhammervvvdoomhammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The guild continues to grow. We're almost at 250 members now :D Come join us!
  • vvvperilousvvvperilous Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes once the servers are back up come hither!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • einbecheinbech Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very fun group of people! :)
  • chillywillyschillywillys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I want to join right now! applying nao!
  • vvvnightbanevvvnightbane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come on over if you need help or just want people to play with!
  • chillywillyschillywillys Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weird The application is LoL and I don't play it at all?
  • vvvdoomhammervvvdoomhammer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    weird The application is LoL and I don't play it at all?

We have a League of Legends division, but it's not the only title we support. Our MMO division has it's own application :)
  • robocoxrobocox Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great guild! Very friendly
  • lordjerithlordjerith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    robocox wrote: »
    Great guild! Very friendly

Thanks, we try. :-)
  • jaycx1012jaycx1012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awesome community with great people.
    edited May 2013
    Our guild meet and greets happen every Thursday at 7:30PST. Join us on Mumble :D vvv-gaming.com/mumble
  • ikonickiefbluntikonickiefblunt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applying right now. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and getting a shot at joining not just the guild but the community! I've played a number of you guys in PvP (hopefully I dominated enough to where some remember me) and so when I noticed this post it naturally caught my attention!
  • lordjerithlordjerith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Applying right now. Looking forward to hearing from you guys and getting a shot at joining not just the guild but the community! I've played a number of you guys in PvP (hopefully I dominated enough to where some remember me) and so when I noticed this post it naturally caught my attention!

Awesome. In game I am lordjerith@vvv_lordjerith add me!
  • chaosnm34chaosnm34 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Awsome guild, with good times. Apply if you want a guild thats is fun and helping.