test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game Too Laggy, Bring back Q's

suslikwishsuslikwish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Look, its obvious the servers can not handle the capacity your trying to run. Bring back the Q's so the people that got VIP can get what they paid for and the servers will be more stable and playable. The lag and crashs is total bull.
Post edited by suslikwish on

Comments

• Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm lagging like mad at the moment :(
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    sormirsormir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ya, also the patch they did screwed up framerate, but it's DOUBLE ASTRAL DIAMOND WEEKEND!....Oh wait the patch also broke dungeon, skirmish, and pvp ques, have fun everyone, GG Cryptic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    suslikwish wrote: »
    Q's

Did you perhaps mean to write 'queues'?
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm lagging as well. This game is not providing a decent service. Protected by laws in my country against this sort of thing, perhaps it's time to seek recompense.
  • Options
    suslikwishsuslikwish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    Did you perhaps mean to write 'queues'?

I wrote what I intended. Pretty much any gamer that is worth their salt knows what Q means.
  • Options
    hurk97hurk97 Member Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Bad Lag = bad gameplay =/
  • Options
    fluffigakaninenfluffigakaninen Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's ******* beta, people. Nuff said
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    hurk97 wrote: »
    Bad Lag = bad game =/

I don't agree. Bad Lag = Bad Game Experience maybe. But the game itself I find entertaining when its playable. (When server usage is low)
  • Options
    edited May 2013

There is a cash shop in this game, it's not beta.

Unless you're saying I am beta testing the cash shop, and upon actual game release they will refund all the money I have spent...this I can get behind.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wrote what I intended. Pretty much any gamer that is worth their salt knows what Q means.

Q as in Q from Star Trek? yeah I know who that is.. but what does that have to do with Neverwinter?? hmm..
  • Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I noticed some lag this evening, hope they correct whatever is going on
  • Options
    edited May 2013

a field test of the beta version of a product (as software) especially by testers outside the company developing it that is conducted prior to commercial release

Once you make money....it stops being beta.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I don't agree. Bad Lag = Bad Game Experience maybe. But the game itself I find entertaining when its playable. (When server usage is low)

Yea i realized I messed up expressing myself, edited then saw your post here.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lollie wrote: »
    There is a cash shop in this game, it's not beta.

Unless you're saying I am beta testing the cash shop, and upon actual game release they will refund all the money I have spent...this I can get behind.

You forgot there is no char wipe as well, which is the hallmark of a real Beta. I am glad to be playing and server issues I can deal with but this is a very gray area of what you might call 'Beta'
  • Options
    lyokiralyokira Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a field test of the beta version of a product (as software) especially by testers outside the company developing it that is conducted prior to commercial release

Once you make money....it stops being beta.

Go tell that to every kickstarter in existence. Get on with the times.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    lyokira wrote: »
    Go tell that to every kickstarter in existence. Get on with the times.

PWE is a billion dollar company, and requires no charity or kickstarter funds.

(Copy pasting my response to your copy pasted response).
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    PWE is a billion dollar company, and requires no charity or kickstarter funds.

(Copy pasting my response to your copy pasted response).

Not to mention kick starters are used to go back into the game. Not to line their pockets.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think it's time to leave this game, things are only going to get worse.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I think it's time to leave this game, things are only going to get worse.

I won't be leaving the game myself. But I can't say I'm happy with the level of service. I paid for VIP access but what I get instead is laggy unplayable servers because they want to put too many people in at once.
  • Options
    willstrwillstr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    I am lagging from two days and it is increasing. I cannot play, cannot dodge and don't know what happens when..
  • Options
    karischkarisch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I didn't see anyone mention time of day, where they are playing from but here in UK i have had very minimal lag, yes i get it a bit in Protector's Enclave and the odd occasional lag spike out in the world but for the most part its been fine since the first few days.
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    Recruitment is CLOSED!!
  • Options
    reilz1981reilz1981 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    all i have to say is lol never seen such needy winey people its a game it lags ive nearly been killed many times from the lagg but i adapt why cant everyone else

oh i forgot cause the richies lost out on their pennies they threw away at this game and demand something is given to them my bad lol
    Actual Join date: Dec 2007