test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Menzoberranzan renegade question.

nova1690nova1690 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey, first post and all that.

So, I just bought the HotN Founder pack, is the Menzoberranzan renegade released now or will it be released later?

After buying the Founder pack, I log on, go to character creation and don't see a new race there.

Apologies if this has already been answered, just want to know what happens with this.

Thanks. :)
Post edited by nova1690 on

Comments

• Options
    kellionbanekellionbane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you buy the 200 dollar package? Or the 60 dollar package?
  • Options
    nova1690nova1690 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Did you buy the 200 dollar package? Or the 60 dollar package?

The $200 package, around 30 minutes ago.
  • Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hm I'd like to see an answer to this as I was thinking about buying this package as well
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sometimes the purchase has a delay, same as if you bought Zen, sometimes it doesn't show for a while (normaly it's within 5 hours, personal experiance)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It shows in my transaction history as completed so it's all happened, just wondering when it actually kicks in..or what happens with it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sometimes the purchase has a delay, same as if you bought Zen, sometimes it doesn't show for a while (normaly it's within 5 hours, personal experiance)

Ah, thanks. I've never played a perfectworld game before, guess I'll try back again later.

The Menzoberranzan renegade shows on the race select screen though, right? Just being sure so I know what I'm looking for.
  • Options
    nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nova1690 wrote: »
    Ah, thanks. I've never played a perfectworld game before, guess I'll try back again later.

The Menzoberranzan renegade shows on the race select screen though, right? Just being sure so I know what I'm looking for.

Yes it does, it'll be on the bottom left when you are looking at races.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    nasuradin wrote: »
    Yes it does, it'll be on the bottom left when you are looking at races.

Ok, thanks.

Heh, I deleted my newbie character, so not much to do until this unlocks since I'll hopefully be making my main a renegade.

Not really played much of Neverwinter, just an hour or so, seems awesome though, loving the combat system.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, it doesn't say "Menzoberranzan renegade" on the race selection scree, it just says "Drow". Not sure if that's what you are looking for.
  • Options
    cyresofbsgocyresofbsgo Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013

it shows as a "Drow Elf" the optional background "Menzoberranzan renegade" will be selectable on it (currently only HotN can play Drow, but when Drow is released to all, only HotN can have the background "Menzoberranzan renegade"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    Also, it doesn't say "Menzoberranzan renegade" on the race selection scree, it just says "Drow". Not sure if that's what you are looking for.

Nah, there's nothing on the bottom left, just the usual races of Human, Dwarf, Half-Orc, Elf, Half-Elf and Halfling. Oh..and the famous race "Coming soon"

I'll give it a few hours, if it still doesn't show I'll bug customer support, shouldn't be too hard to fix if there's a problem..hopefully.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    it shows as a "Drow Elf" the optional background "Menzoberranzan renegade" will be selectable on it (currently only HotN can play Drow, but when Drow is released to all, only HotN can have the background "Menzoberranzan renegade"

OK, thanks.

I'll keep an eye out for it, hopefully it shows up soon.
  • Options
    shado152shado152 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It shows in my transaction history as completed so it's all happened, just wondering when it actually kicks in..or what happens with it.

Its automatically applied to your account so when you log in to create your character the Menzo Drow should be selectable.
    Beta Testing Pending
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wee update.

Drow shows for me now, I recieved an email from Perfect world saying that even though I had made the payment and it had been accepted, I hadn't redeemed it.

Bit odd.

But everything seems to work, I guess now is a good time to try and work out what class to stick with, all the classes are kinda fun, tough decision to make.

Thanks for the answers, heh, when you pay $200 for something, you worry a bit when it doesn't work right away.