test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello ! A Chinese is knocking ! :)

sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
edited June 2013 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
Hey there ! Been playing NW for quite a while now, still going smooth and good, but the only problem is, I'm still forever alone. :( Would love to make new friends in this huge community, so I thought why not by starting a new thread to make myself known to the community outside of the game.

I'm Isaac, a Chinese, born Malaysia ( Asia region ), not much to know about me, but probably the least of it you must know would be I'm a very easy-going person, I'm easy to get along so don't hesitate to be in my buddies list if you are willing to. I'm active all around the day, so you could hit me up in-game with the name ( Calibur ) or in the forum. Currently, my main priority is to look for a decent / PvP guild, maybe a little relax could be in it, most importantly ; Friendship. I value Friendships more than anything in a game or no matter where I am. That's a little about me, hit me up if you wish to get to know me more ! :)

Isaac
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
Proud to be a part of
Graviora Manent
Post edited by sotsotzaii on

Comments

• acylionacylion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 93
    edited May 2013
    Given we have three servers right now, it may be helpful to say whether you're on Dragon, Beholder or Mindflayer. The servers are temporary to deal with the launch load, and will be merged into a single global game world at some future date. But until then, it matters. We can talk to each other in-game across servers (even across different games, since Champions Online and Star Trek Online use this system)...but not team up, of course.

If you want people to contact you, you may also want to share your in-game handle, your @name - because the character name alone isn't enough. People cannot send you in-game messages with just the character name, or invite you to parties, etc. That's because multiple people can have the same character name. Only account @name is unique. If you've forgotten your account handle, go to mouse mode (alt), and right click on your character portrait in the top left.

I mean, chances are it's just @sotsotzaii ... but it could be something else. I think it's possible to have the forum and in-game ID be different.

My main character's Kaige, so my full contact details are actually Kaige@Acylion. I play on Mindflayer, though there are also a lot of players from the Asian/Oceanic region on Dragon.

I live in Singapore, which is mainly why I responded to your post after reading it. :cool:
  • sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Ahhh I see, thanks for all the feedback and information. I'll fill them up with my next reply which is this.

My IGN is Calibur@sotsotzaii , and I'm on Dragon server, well I guess we wouldn't be able to team up but probably making friends ain't a problem. Hopefully we'll keep in touch ! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Welcome aboard m8 and feel free to add me as friend for any PvP, questing or whatever, Vylker Silkbeard
    edited May 2013
    Will do, buddy. I'll have you added as soon as I get on after my rest of a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Iam in a Hellenic Guild ( Si-La known to you propably ) so I cant really inv you but I ll be glad to hang around as a party!
    edited May 2013
    Sure thing, let us be friends and keep in close touch !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
    edited May 2013
    I can't seem to find your name though, why not you add me ? Calibur@sotsotzaii
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
  • feice05feice05 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi, I have a group of Malaysia Chinese playing this game in dragon server, and we have our own guild. We all are easy going people and just want to have fun in this game. But we are only active during weekends due to working and studying.

I will try to add you in game, my ign is Sanasuke@feice05.
    And I will be glad if you wanna to join us...^^
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome, Isaac! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • tyrant1944tyrant1944 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to the game! Hit me up if you wish to do some Endgame grinding - Foundry, dungeons, w/e :)
    Tyranus@MrHaw - 60 GWF - Dragon
    whatcolor_iswhite.jpg
  • aleedriftwoodaleedriftwood Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hello, new player here from Malaysia. Currently in Dragon shard. Would love to have some friends to group up with.
  • tyrannic32tyrannic32 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    add me..
    Life@tyrannic32
    Dragon Server

i from Singapore...u can join my guild too if you want, we are looking for more chinese..