test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Control Wizard seeking North American based guild (Server: Dragon)

therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
Hello all,

I'm still pretty new to Neverwinter. I am level 42 and working my way to the max level. Well. I guess I'm not new to the game anymore. Anyway. I'm looking for an active guild that is interested in the end-game PVE content. I would prefer a guild that plays at similar times as me. I'm eastern time zone. If you are interested in having me, feel free to post here or message me in game (Ymir@AdrianCC100)
Post edited by therealalien on

Comments

• Options
    eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sent you a PM, hope it went through. Let me know if you didn't get it.
  • Options
    bruceleeroy23bruceleeroy23 Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    Deus Gaming is recruiting!

We are a casual and social guild that enjoys doing both PvE and PvP content. We are an EST guild that is located on the Dragon Shard (Server). I could go on and on about our community, but I believe that actions speak louder than words and just ask for the chance for you to come join and get to know us. So if your interested in casual and stress free game then we are the set of people you need to hang with ^__^. If you are interested in becoming a member of our extended family you can hit me up on our website or at murdax@bruceleeroy23

About Us

Deus Gaming was founded by a small group of friends spanning over multiple games such as League of Legends,Dota 2, StarCraft 2 Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter and Minecraft, etc. Deus Gaming has grown quickly and we are looking for more gamers that enjoy casual play.

What can you expect from Deus Gaming:

A mature gaming community that upholds Respect, Honor, Loyalty & Team work.
    Skilled players and mentors willing to help you learn and improve.
    Mature, friendly players to have fun and play with.
    Leadership that listens. We make sure to get your input and always try to improve the community.

Weekly community events.
    Monthly prizes.
    Live stream events.

Recruitment Information

We are looking for members looking to join our ranks as of now.
    What are we looking for you might be wandering?
    EVERYTHING!

We offer TeamSpeak channels and forums for each of our featured community games and are always looking to add more games.

- Minecraft

We host our own Minecraft servers. We have a public whitelisted hardcore survival factions server, Deus Feed the Beast hardcore survival server, Deus

vanilla creative server, and our Hunger Games server with multiple arenas.

- League of Legends

We currently run multiple casual and competitive teams.

- Dota 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Starcraft 2

We have just opened recruitment for this section and have leadership positions available.

- Dungeons & Dragon NeverWinter

We are currently recruiting members who enjoy casual and social gaming, while doing both PvE and PvP content.

- WildStar (coming soon)

We are currently recruiting for this Dominion Side for our guild Reckless Endangerment.

- Elder Scrolls Online (coming soon)

Our members have registered for beta access and look forward to opening recruitment pre-release.

Requirements

You must be 18 or older before you apply, (we do make exceptions).
    Must be active on our website and TeamSpeak.

Have TeamSpeak and a working mic with "push to talk" mode enabled.
    Be willing to help others.

No drama!

Visit our website and register and apply.
    http://deusgaming.com/
  • Options
    althahfcalthahfc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    I am level 42 and working my way to the max level. ... I'm looking for an active guild that is interested in the end-game PVE content. I would prefer a guild that plays at similar times as me. I'm eastern time zone. If you are interested in having me, feel free to post here or message me in game (Ymir@AdrianCC100)

Hello-

I think we'd be a very good fit for you, given what you've said here.

We're a close-knit group of daytime and evening EST casual, mature adult players ranging in age from 19 to mostly 30-45 in age, with characters mostly lvl 30+ to 50, with 5+ at 50-60. We have 30+ members and are looking for about 45 active members. We have 4+ members from the UK playing in EST mornings/afternoons, along with several other daytime players from the USA, Denmark, Canada.

We have a very stable mumble server and 10-15+ members online each EST evening into the early late night / overnight hours, 15-28 on weekends, and will be looking to add to both daytime and evening players, especially Mumble users.

I will try to contact you in-game tonight, below are some contacts for the guild for an invite.
    You can browse our forums and I would be glad to chat by pm or in-game.

Altha@althahfc,
    Beazley Burrfoot@netrunnnnr,
    Boltane@Boltane,
    Jonn Hawklight@Caleb_Stone,
    Kalibos@Occulas
    Sheyna Rainbringer@lghtngfan
  • Options
    therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    I have totally forgot about this post. lol I am now currently 60 still looking for active guild.