test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Best way to get gear for T1 and T2 dungeon?

therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So what is best way to get gear for these epic dungeons. I currently can't enter them because I don't have 5700 gear score
Post edited by therealalien on

Comments

• zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Get PVP Epics, they are T1 equivalent gear with set bonuses. You can actually get the full set and skip T1 dungeons.
  • majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    Buy them at the auction house. You can spend like real money and convert them to AD.
  • therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    Where exactly is the PVP vendor?
  • rapticorrapticor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,078 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trade of Blade shop in Protectors Encalve
  • bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    majtrollx wrote: »
    Buy them at the auction house. You can spend like real money and convert them to AD.
    ./pay to win gg. Yes thats EXACTLY what everyone should do.
    26.jpg
  • therealalientherealalien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    So here is a question. If I make a group with friends who are also level 60.. Can I go to the entrance of an epic dungeon and walk in even though I am not 5700 gear score?
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Should be good enough if you just did the last zone quests. Guessing you didn't do that, so you could do those quickly (i forget the zone name, but it's full of mindflayers), do what people above say, or run the regular dungeons that show up on the queue for 60s.
  • kaelix72kaelix72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriouly? How do you get to 60 and not have 5700? When i was 60 i was shoveling gear out of my bags to the vendor.
  • imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Like Kaelix says, you will have 5700 even in greens when you hit 60. I had some level 48 greens when I started doing T1 epic dungeons. Then it's just a matter of running T1 and getting unicorn seals and pieces from the dungeon delves chest. You don't even need a cleric or a GF for Epic Cloak Tower.

The unicorn gear and the drops get you the gearscore for the T2 dungeons.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • purutzilpurutzil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    PvP or just run some foundry quests and get the random level 60 gear to pump your score up.

God... I cringe a little every time I think that gear score garbage has gotten into this game.
    GWF level 60 (Beholder) - The pains of leveling!
    Cleric level 5X (Dragon) - Holy goblin so much easier!