test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Launcher error.. again.

stannieestanniee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So i downloaded the new launcher and fixed, it was working fine. Now i wake up and the same error happens again. Is there some sorta new fix or should i be worried?
Post edited by stanniee on

Comments

• kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The servers are offline

Unless you failed to notice the big red text on the launcher xD
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • clurdgeclurdge Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 153 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    stanniee wrote: »
    So i downloaded the new launcher and fixed, it was working fine. Now i wake up and the same error happens again. Is there some sorta new fix or should i be worried?

Likely related to servers being down for patch
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing he did fail to notice, or he's seeing red and the text just blended in.
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine was <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> up a ton a few hours after downloading the new .exe that was linked by a mod.

Since then, my old .exe was far more likely to connect :/

But ya ... 3 more hours of maintenance currently.
  • stannieestanniee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The launcher doesnt even load, it keeps giving me the error of "Trying to update the launcher, please be patient etc". Not sure how u can even see the red dot. So i guess now i know its an issue with my launcher, thanks for your somewhat sarcastic comments.
  • roguejd000roguejd000 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    stanniee wrote: »
    The launcher doesnt even load, it keeps giving me the error of "Trying to update the launcher, please be patient etc". Not sure how u can even see the red dot. So i guess now i know its an issue with my launcher, thanks for your somewhat sarcastic comments.

There were issues with the servers that hosted launcher content as well. It's not like to update until after downtime.
  • stannieestanniee Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see. Thanks :)
  • danekeikdanekeik Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone got this? I keep geting this mesage after Autoupdate fails 2 times. Can not login. Any thoughts?
  • oantastligoantastlig Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I got the exact same thing... I have no idea what it is though or how to solve it.
  • hellblazer2hellblazer2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i have the same problem....
  • oberhundoberhund Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thats 4 of us thennnn
  • hexd1hexd1 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    make that 5 i guess there will be many having issues
  • torotiftorotif Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    6 of us...
  • oberhundoberhund Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    now getting a cryptic error crash
  • jhooonessjhoooness Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    unable to stablish connection to patch server.please check your internet connection if problems persist contact technical support
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    This is a known problem and it is being looked into. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
  • glraemaglraema Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • remilieveremilieve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Fyi. There are issues with the game right now.
    Would you sacrifice your past for the future?

Rose - Control Wizard
    Dragon
  • drentikadrentika Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is horrid, it just appears with me. All was fine way before :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • remilieveremilieve Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Would you sacrifice your past for the future?

Rose - Control Wizard
    Dragon
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic has a team working on it. :D

We'll keep you up to date through the social media sites and provided forum link.
This discussion has been closed.