test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

WTF Happened to CWs!!!!!!

al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Jesus rouges was op but now cws look so op!!!! i cant get rid of them except then dont kill me or i do anything happened to cw ?
Your Touch MY BLISS!
Post edited by al3xmercer on

Comments

• Options
    js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    no... no change where made to class ..
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• Options
    walkyrienwalkyrien Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    al3xmercer wrote: »
    Jesus rouges was op but now cws look so op!!!! i cant get rid of them except then dont kill me or i do anything happened to cw ?

Care to try calling for the nerf bat in english?
  • Options
    ashrox10ashrox10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No changes were made, people just learned to play. Strangely enough, when you play the game, that happens.

Learn to counter it, dodge dailies, dodge stuns, silence, CC. etc.
    Vuxadin@Kaelangx on Mindflayer.
    PvE Enthusiast.
    mbre6g.jpg
  • Options
    majtrollxmajtrollx Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    learn to play bro
  • Options
    xxviimbxxviimb Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    seems your rush to 60 is now moot?
    "You have a wife and kids? If so, what would happen, if we called you in at 1am, everytime something went wrong!
    Be respectful, remember, you PLAY the game at your convenience, they WORK at no ones."
  • Options
    al3xmerceral3xmercer Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finish the pvps nice score but the damage i got is massive then used to be i wondered something changed or not ?

if i get into 3 wiz i die so easily^^
    Your Touch MY BLISS!
  • Options
    mennelonmennelon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    If you get into 3 anything you should die so easily.
  • Options
    gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I finish the pvps nice score but the damage i got is massive then used to be i wondered something changed or not ?

if i get into 3 wiz i die so easily^^

You know, this is one reason I am against English speaking forums and no English forums merging ("At least right your **** down on paper before typing it out on the forums").

Secondly, You should die quickly to Control Wizards, most of the people you were fighting had **** gear on and was hitting like a wet noodle under water. As they gear up and they make the cookie cutter builds that are out, they will burn you down in the blink of an eye now.

Get use to it, this game was never meant to be a PvP game in the first place, PvP is just another way to get decent gear for dungeons at 60.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • Options
    gimpinatorgimpinator Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013

Did they stealth nerf grammar again?
  • Options
    gimpinatorgimpinator Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013

Did they stealth nerf grammar again?