test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GWF Unstoppable not working in PvP

fordrainefordraine Member Posts: 31 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I joined my first PvP match yesterday, and everything was going great, until my tab skill stopped working. I was using it just fine for about 5 minutes, but I couldn't activate it anymore. Had a full bar of Determination and everything. I wish I had more details about what might have caused this to happen, but I don't :P

Has anyone else had problems with other classes' tab skills not working? Or maybe this is just a problem for a GWF. I remember seeing this bug in a BWE video a few months back and the player commenting on it too.

Please look into this - it's pretty hard to play a class to its fullest when one of your best abilities is unavailable.
Post edited by fordraine on

Comments

• gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive pretty much not touched PvP, dont really interest me, but had this happen once in a skirmish, and others have reported it in PvP/skirmishes, only fixes after you relog, or change area not sure what causes it, but it happend when i was revived, after dying with determination active(only time i can recall this ever happening so cant say if it was coincidence or not based on 1 occurance)
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3
  • eldusterelduster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have had this bug occur more than once in the last couple of days.. as if playing GWF in low level pvp isn't challenging enough.
  • n1451n1451 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Have the same issue from time to time. Don't see a pattern behind it or why it appears. For your information it is not limited in pvp, I also have it when I play normally.
    It might have to do with a passive of gwf that builds determination while in combat, not sure though.

Anyways, it is very annoying, can't even quest normally because of this. Only solution I found is quitting the game and playing later, praying it won't reappear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • warfurybladezwarfurybladez Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Bump.

I've also noticed that the execution of the tab button itself isn't broken.

To explain, in PvP when Unstoppable is broken I tested this by hitting tab while on my horse with a full determination gauge -when you use a skill on your horse is dismounts you.

Hitting tab did dismount me, but there was no animation for Unstoppable and my gauge stayed full.
    Underworld Knights - Premier Oceanic Guild