test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter: The Good & The Bad By Kripparrian

sigmaicesigmaice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A Youtuber's take on Neverwinter.

I believe he makes valid points and they should be taken into account while performing the next few patches.

Check out the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z-3cFiJMCY
Post edited by sigmaice on

Comments

• iluvatarrulesiluvatarrules Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol I was about to post this one myself:D
    Maybe change the title to" is neverwinter pay to win?"
    He makes excellent points as usual but stil we should play the game for the fun of it as he says:)
  • aullah12aullah12 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It was posted alraedy use ****ing search and gtfo.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Another console kiddie screaming P2W nothing to see here move along.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • dickstormdickstorm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Kripparian has been playing MMOs for a long time. "Console kiddy" doesn't really apply here.
  • silencebettiesilencebettie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh the white knights are already here.
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dickstorm wrote: »
    Kripparian has been playing MMOs for a long time. "Console kiddy" doesn't really apply here.
    True but he's still just a random guy playing who for some strange reason has a lot of 15 year old fanboys. Not someone with any kind of authority on the matter
  • sigmaicesigmaice Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lmao. How does one know about the ages of one's fanbase? That's just an assumption.
  • jn2002dk1jn2002dk1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sigmaice wrote: »
    Lmao. How does one know about the ages of one's fanbase? That's just an assumption.
    Very true. I'm assuming based on the youtube comments on his vidoes and the posters i've seen defend him when it comes to other mmo videos. It's possible that his fans are all adults but i think it's highly unlikely

Personally i don't know any adults who subscribes to random youtubers who plays games but YMMV

At any rate he is still just a random guy playing games and as such his opinion holds no more value than any other random person
  • hengyu1995hengyu1995 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

I'm neutral in this giant argument for the most part, but people like you put the defenders of the game's model in a bad light.
  • tronzillatronzilla Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    jn2002dk1 wrote: »
    Very true. I'm assuming based on the youtube comments on his vidoes and the posters i've seen defend him when it comes to other mmo videos. It's possible that his fans are all adults but i think it's highly unlikely

Personally i don't know any adults who subscribes to random youtubers who plays games but YMMV

At any rate he is still just a random guy playing games and as such his opinion holds no more value than any other random person

LOL @ "just a random guy". He was the first person in the world to beat diablo 3 hardcore inferno. Not to mention he's the #1 player in the world in PoE. Neither are mmo's but the guy clearly knows what he's doing and what he's talking about, and does so in an educated manner without the typical ******baggery of most elite players.

I like how you imply that "adults" don't subscribe to gamer youtube channels though. Clearly shows you have no clue wtf you're talking about.