test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cleanse needed in Dungeons?

cett2cett2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Temple
As the title says, is Cleanse really needed for dungeons and bosses? I have not really seen a boss or group of mobs that debuff. Was wondering for respec, if mabye take some out of cleanse and put into max HP feat. Thanks for your answers!
Post edited by cett2 on

Comments

• Options
    kissell19kissell19 Member Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    Yes cleanse is needed. 3/3 imo. My heals are cleansing all the time.
  • Options
    mutelunaticmutelunatic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not convinced that when the cleanse pops up it is actually removing anything. I think it shows even if there is nothing to actually remove. That being said I would recommend it if you even think about dabbling in pvp.
  • Options
    telereth01telereth01 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Is 3/3 really needed?

I have Cleanse at 1/3 and between Astral Seal and AOE heals, Cleanse procs on each party member a few times per second it seems like. Cleanse all over the place. A 1/10 chance is pretty good if you are rolling fifty times a second, ya know?
  • Options
    xdementiaxdementia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't see the point in having more than 1/3 especially with Astral Seal. It's just one feat point so it goes into the "why the hell not" category for me :)
  • Options
    realr3sistancerealr3sistance Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Cleanse I would say you need 1/3 for PvE and 3/3 PvP but I'm not 60 yet so I don't know if latter dungeons have more status effects to look out. There are some and generally around bosses but not many. Those that are around however you are very likely to want to remove.