test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rouge Rank 3 Skills

thespudgaming1thespudgaming1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am a level 25 rogue, really enjoying it, except for the fact that I cant seem to level my skills to rank 3. To reach rank 3, you need to spend 20 points on abilities. The problem is, you can only spend 18. In the Rogue skill tree, there are 9 abilities and your Stealth move. Now, Stealth cannot be upgraded, which means, as I stated above, you can only spend 18 points.

As a side not, having Stealth upgradable (extra 2 seconds/ 10% reduction in cooldown) would probably be a better idea than getting a new ability and having to balance everything out.
Post edited by thespudgaming1 on

Comments

• tikitokikotikitokiko Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First of all, there's 12 skills you can put 2 points into, and secondly, the skills after you reach level 20 also counts towards the 20 points required.
  • thespudgaming1thespudgaming1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    As far as I know there are only the 9 abilities - 2 of which are the mouse moves "Cloud of Steel" and "Sly Flourish",1 is the active "Sneak Attack", the Q, E & R moves, and the three dailys - and the Deception Stealth move. Pray tell, where are the other 3 Abilities I can upgrade? To clarify what I mean, I am going to attach a picture to show you.

Thief-Tree-370950906
  • huntingcloudhuntingcloud Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it just means points spent as far as i know
    cause i have rank 3 on a few skills
  • jq99jq99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Learn to scroll down;
  • stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Pssst... OP...

It's spelled R O G U E

That's G followed by U. As in, "Gee, you spelled it wrong three times."

:cool:
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • jq99jq99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Pssst... OP...

It's spelled R O G U E

That's G followed by U. As in, "Gee, you spelled it wrong three times."

:cool:

I think thats least of his problems when dude cant even scroll down to reveal rest of his talents >.<
  • stargeezertimstargeezertim Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    jq99 wrote: »
    I think thats least of his problems when dude cant even scroll down to reveal rest of his talents >.<

Touche'! LOL
    hh_banner_small_revised_zps5bc02b95.jpg

Will /danceseductive for ZEN. :cool:
  • thespudgaming1thespudgaming1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guys (or girls), like I said before,
    As far as I know there are only the 9 abilities
    which means that I didn't know that you could scroll down, or that there were more skills. So cut me some slack will you?