test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Driver - Video - What??? Big Issue!! :(

tricksteryolotricksteryolo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I am running a GeForce GTX 560 TI and it has been great except for one problem... It gives me the following error at random and the screen turns off for 2-3 seconds, then on again.

"Display driver NVIDIA WIndows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 314.22 stopped responding and has successfully recovered."

What do I need to do to fix this? :mad:
Post edited by tricksteryolo on

Comments

• mavsssmavsss Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having this same issue from my GTX 580, Same error from my GPU, and its random. Although for me when this happens the game client stops responding and I have to reload it. I may get a few hours, or a couple seconds. I updated my GPU drivers and that did not help at all. Even updated to the new beta driver, still no help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zergilngzergilng Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    since last patch/maintance that was mad about 3 days ago, the game crashes,some of the time i see a massage error saying somthing about the graphic memory. it seems to happan while i am in the main starting town (my charcters are lvl 15 and 4, it crash of both)
    i did the check files after crash that the lancher suggested but it didnt halp.

seems most relevent here as i cant post new threads at the moment