test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sentinels of the Sword Coast/PvE+PvP+RP/on Beholder

wizardofoddwizardofodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
"We have come to the Sword Coast for many reasons; to sample the ales, sit on the beaches, take shade in the trees and see the monuments... but the orcs have the ale, there are undead on the beaches, the Cult of the Dragon won't stop burning the trees and there are a mess of bandits between us and the monuments. The Jewel of the North needs a housekeeping staff... a very well paid, heavily armed housekeeping staff." ~ Ix'andyr Kraven, mercenary

The Sentinels are an ever growing band of heroes and varlets focused on retaking the Sword Coast for any combination of loot, bloodlust, wanderlust or piety. The timid need not apply, and the truely evil had better run.

We're a friendly, social guild interested in PvE, exploring and RP. We've also got a rapidly expanding PvP contingent. The guild is focused on having a good time with existing content as well as guild created Foundry content and an ongoing RP storyline. "Sentinels of the Sword Coast" has Raidcall and IC RP chat channels, and friendly guildies on at all hours. Old tabletop gamers, chat roleplayers and anime geeks are welcome. The rest of you are also welcome, but only if you bring enough cookies for everyone.

Contact an Ix'andyr Kraven@RainbowRebel or Legendary Rogue@migalves for invites or more information.
Post edited by wizardofodd on

Comments

• drunckendruncken Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very awesome to see a RP group on Beholder! I will be in contact with you as soon as I can find you. I'm currently in a transitional phase of moving from 3+ years of RP on DDO to Neverwinter. Very excited about the possibilities! Character's name on Beholder is Basm the Red.
  • masterwodmasterwod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Got a website? Played with 3 of your guild in a dungeon and it went well imo for a pubbie type group.
  • wizardofoddwizardofodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    druncken wrote: »
    Very awesome to see a RP group on Beholder! I will be in contact with you as soon as I can find you. I'm currently in a transitional phase of moving from 3+ years of RP on DDO to Neverwinter. Very excited about the possibilities! Character's name on Beholder is Basm the Red.

Look forward to seeing you on. ^_^
  • wizardofoddwizardofodd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    masterwod wrote: »
    Got a website? Played with 3 of your guild in a dungeon and it went well imo for a pubbie type group.

We do not have a website currently, although we do have a FB page. The current guild council wasn't feeling a website just yet, and I like to stay responsive. When we need one, we'll have one. That's kinda how things come together for us. ^_^
  • superheppersuperhepper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Old tabletop gamers, chat roleplayers and anime geeks are welcome.

Wow I fit all of the above..
  • masterwodmasterwod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We do not have a website currently, although we do have a FB page. The current guild council wasn't feeling a website just yet, and I like to stay responsive. When we need one, we'll have one. That's kinda how things come together for us. ^_^

Website is not important, I was just curious. The play style is more important to me and the 3 I played with made for an enjoyable experience. I'll have to look you guys up when I'm on next time.
  • zombiemonkeizombiemonkei Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if only you guys were on mindflayer lol I'd join in a heartbeat