test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Iron Knights is recruiting! Check us out - you know you want to.

eightbawleightbawl Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Iron Knights is here to bring forth a community for all to feel welcome and enjoy a fun enviroment. We don't require anyone to be a certain level or have an accomplished and geared character. We are regular folks that enjoy an active and friendly guild. We are a raiding guild and will be focusing on end game content once we get it. Althought we aim for end game content, we will always welcome the more casual gamer looking for a friendly and helpful group to game with.

With that being said, here is exactly what we are looking for:

Raiders > Focused on end game content at our own pace, not that set by the "glory hounds" and "world first seekers"
we plan on doing all the end game content that is to come. We spend the rest of our time gearing up and getting ready. We group together, level together, and stay together.

PVPers > Pretty much says it all, we want those that seek some face crushing, spleen popping, eye gouging pvp action.

Casuals > We feel like the best place for casual gamers is right along side the more hard core group of raiders, who better to learn from if you do decide to raid? You may not want to raid all the time, or even at all, but if you are looking for a place to call home that makes you feel welcome and is fun. we have a place for you too.

No matter which you would fall under, we do have a few requirements.
1 Teamspeak > ability to talk and hear (we prefer the use of a headset)
2 Respect > just be considerate of others, its not hard.
3 Website > full website - we use it, alot.

If you got this far, then take a leap of faith and visit our site, apply, and hit us up Teamspeak.

www.ironknightsguild.com

Thanks Everyone
EightBawl
Post edited by eightbawl on

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Oh ya, almost forgot, we have cake and cookies too!
  • Options
    dovahkkiinndovahkkiinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    applied! :) hope i get in.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the application. I'll check it and get back with you in a few hours. Will you be available on teamspeak at around 11am central time today?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Gonna be late getting home Dova... But I'll be on all night tonight.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    OH YA>....Dragon, sorry i forgot.
  • Options
    nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why you always forget such important things!?! least they know now =p
  • Options
    winteriscoming83winteriscoming83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im on mindflyer right now and it seems like its a EU server, thinking about switching to dragon. are you guys mostly EST? also, how many members do you have and what classes do you need? i will be starting over when i switch servers and was thinking guardian...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Verd - we have chocolate and vanila cake...with heaven flavored frosting....
    and chocolate chunk home made cookies...my wife made them..YUM

We are mostly all time zones Winter..but kinda centered around central standard...
  • Options
    wolfbite23wolfbite23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im on mindflyer right now and it seems like its a EU server, thinking about switching to dragon. are you guys mostly EST? also, how many members do you have and what classes do you need? i will be starting over when i switch servers and was thinking guardian...

Hi Winter,

Iron Knights has a mix of both EU and US members with most having 2 or 3 different classes they play. Also to my knowledge I dont beleave we have many playing guardian
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    i might have worded that wrong but im EST and i was hoping for more people in that time zone, so central is good. just rolled a guardian on dragon so i think i'll fill out an app if you guys will have me!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    app is sent. please dont deny cause im only lvl one lol i just changed servers, mostly because of this thread
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ill get to it here in about 30 mins...in a dungeon atm....and thanks fo rthe app
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok i sent you a reply on your application with our TS info...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey Winter, been waiting on ya in TS....
  • Options
    nottehfacenottehface Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cake and cookies are a lie, it's just pie!
  • Options
    wolfbite23wolfbite23 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nope, we have cookies in Iron Knights waves a cookie about for all to see-
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If anyone is interested in Iron Knight, we have members online ready to answer any questions you might have.
  • Options
    shivaniishivanii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cake is NOT a lie! I can prove it! :p
  • Options
    jorril2396jorril2396 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You should update the title of the thread server you are on. Not sure if you can do that on the forums. It would just make it easier to find for people looking.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I tried...cant edit the title

Hoping it wont matter if they really are gonna merge all the servers.
  • Options
    hnybearhnybear Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It shouldn't matter EightBawl.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    UPDATE
    We now have Live Streaming Music on our Teamspeak channel. In multiple channels and station can be changed upon request. I dare you to check it out.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yer it should not matter when all the servers get merged into one
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Ok everyone, do i have make more cake and cookies to get some folks in here or what?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thus the thread went silent