test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are they ever going to fix the AH search parameters?

konradcoasekonradcoase Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I love trolling the AH for upgrades as I level, and it's starting to really get on my nerves that I have to randomly input a "+4 lethal" or something and scroll through 300+ items to attempt to find what I want.
Post edited by konradcoase on

Comments

• Options
    ozarka75ozarka75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 seriously!

if i want to find a rare weap for my gwf i have to type in sword or greatsword or else i get 400 lvl 18 clubs of ogrkind.

also I put a dragon egg on the ah for a hefty amount cause there werent any and i discovered i couldnt even find the one i put on.
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The stat parameters seem to be working just fine, as are the class ones. At least for everything I have searched for. However, the lower level one is not, and as you level up it definitely gets more annoying searching for gear.

Also, the fact that any item you put into the search window stays there even after the AH closes out is annoying. Considering there is no quick and easy way to reset your search.
  • Options
    ozarka75ozarka75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lvl search is kind of a big deal imo
  • Options
    konradcoasekonradcoase Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's mostly the level parameter that bothers me.

Also, if you search for an item, it kind of cancels out all other parameters. For example, if you search for "+4", and with the "Critical Strike" stat, it only shows you all the +4 items.

For a game that is being supported by microtransactions that are tradable ingame I feel like a working AH is a must.

I understand that it is "Open Beta", but please, for the love of Tempus, fix it!