test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How long should it take to get max level, best gear, and best enchants?

tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, how long do you think this should take? Just looking for a stated period of time answer. 1 week? 2 weeks? 1 month? 3 months? How long?
Post edited by taneras on

Comments

• Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    How much money do you have?
  • Options
    tanerastaneras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »

Without money. Assume I'm a free player and I don't plan on spending a dime on this free to download, no monthly subscriptions game. How long should I have to play in order to obtain pretty much the best of everything.
  • Options
    novalis8novalis8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The same amount of time that it takes for someone who pays money.
  • Options
    hivitrohivitro Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Without money, and you are Hero of the North ? tellme how?
  • Options
    morbicmorbic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Depends on how your luck goes on combining enchantments. Does without money mean not buying zen with real money or not exchanging astral diamonds to zen?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    novalis8 wrote: »

So perfect world should have just charged for the game, or charged a monthly fee, in order to pay for the game? I guess that works. The "free players" wouldn't exist, wouldn't complain on the forums, and everyone would be equal.

Yea, they probably should have gone that route.
  • Options
    pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    novalis8 wrote: »

Sorry while I feel the costs are outrageous and are akin to crack, freeloaders go to the back of the line in my book.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    morbic wrote: »
    Depends on how your luck goes on combining enchantments. Does without money mean not buying zen with real money or not exchanging astral diamonds to zen?

Sorry, without money being not spending any actual currency on the game. If you play the AH, make money off professions, etc. Those AD's can be used to purchase stuff/Zen. Just no currency spent.
  • Options
    anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I level roughly once per session. Currently level 26.
  • Options
    urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »

lol'd.

if you're a min maxer/want the best chit then you need to pay money

inb4 other people saying otherwise. ok have fun wasting months and months grinding while paying users gets it instantly
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    If you go to browse the Auction House, you can see, the reallife money items have level prerequisites and are about as powerful as common items that ingame money can buy. You can play fine without spending reallife money.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    urdefmad wrote: »
    lol'd.

if you're a min maxer/want the best chit then you need to pay money

inb4 other people saying otherwise. ok have fun wasting months and months grinding while paying users gets it instantly

I guess I'd believe you but didn't you say that lashing blade isn't hitting for more than 3-4k in another thread you created? I was honestly curious to a possible TR change because that's my main. I got on, went up to a typically tough mob, crit for 11ishk, then laughed.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    taneras wrote: »
    I guess I'd believe you but didn't you say that lashing blade isn't hitting for more than 3-4k in another thread you created? I was honestly curious to a possible TR change because that's my main. I got on, went up to a typically tough mob, crit for 11ishk, then laughed.
    Look at his name, u-r-def-mad. It is actually a troll name.
  • Options
    urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    taneras wrote: »

someone else said that, all i said was it got nerfed, and it did. proof : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?223151-TR-got-ninja-nerfed-Rejoice-whiners-they-finally-caved-in
    anashim wrote: »
    Look at his name, u-r-def-mad. It is actually a troll name.

urdefmad that i speak the truth
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Rank 10 Enchants will be the hardest to obtain w/o using the wards. right now people cant kill the last boss in castle neverwinter so you may have a week or two to get nearly the best.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    mentalise1mentalise1 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly I think the best solution would of been to have the cashshop be purely cosmetic like LoL.