test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VIP area in Moonstone Mask

nwn2motb9nwn2motb9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
edited August 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just wondering how do you get into the V.I.P area in the Moonstone Mask.
Post edited by nwn2motb9 on

Comments

• wolfzilvawolfzilva Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 167
    edited May 2013
    When you go inside you will see a hall to the right its over there.
  • nwn2motb9nwn2motb9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have tried to get in ( have the guardian pack) but when I try to open the door it says for V.I.P's guests only.How do you become a V.I.P?
  • garathwintergarathwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same I even equipped the mask.
  • nwn2motb9nwn2motb9 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes that was the first thing I tried. Do you have to be a "founder" to get in?
  • morbidthought666morbidthought666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Only people who bought the $200 founder pack can get in.
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And let me tell you you are missing something AWESOME. I could tell you about the VIP lounge but then I would have to wipe your memory!

Oh, and I am kidding...
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only people who bought the $200 founder pack can get in.

Bother I suspected that though it was just ambiguous enough in how the whole moonstone mask thing was described for guardians. I suspected the answer was no simply because the lounge wasn't mentioned in the guardian description of the mask.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You enter another plane of existence where everything is right with the world. Coming back to Neverwinter is like experiencing the worst pain you can imagine because you have experienced perfection and now you have to experience the mundane world.
  • jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it's teh erp area. it only has bedrooms with... beds..
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's not a big deal no one ever goes in anyway, it would be okay for a group of HoN's to rp at but that's about it.

Like A. J. said in this video...they really need to do more with Taverns in general.
    jetah wrote: »
    it's teh erp area. it only has bedrooms with... beds..

Ummm...... Bom Chicka Wah Wah? :p
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • conundrumnsaconundrumnsa Member Posts: 704 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly like "The Captains Table" in STO. It was for Lifetime subscribers only...and was always deserted. They made it a 400 day veteran reward and...

It's still always deserted.

They don't seem to understand that no one will go to an area unless there is a reason to do so...exclusivity is not a compelling reason. But on the other hand if it had some kind of actual advantage the non-lifers (founders) would wash away the forum in a river of tears.
  • xilardxilard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I also bought the Guardian Pack, and I naively thought since it includes the mask I just might enter the VIP. The mask's description supported my theory, but I see now that I was wrong and I'm so glad that I didn't miss anything :p
  • demonsunderdemonsunder Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 243 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    The Vip area is.... I can't say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Oceanic Neverwinter guild http://19thbattalion.com/home
    Breadbasket NW-DTYGYBRF2
  • knightfalzknightfalz Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It could be used as a secluded RP area for a guild of HotN Founders, but there is really nothing special in the VIP area other than the quiet.
  • toughguyloltoughguylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    knightfalz wrote: »
    It could be used as a secluded RP area for a guild of HotN Founders, but there is really nothing special in the VIP area other than the quiet.

go in and find some rp'ers getting it on, then sit in the room and quietly watch them

type in the occasional *cough*
  • atroxcanisatroxcanis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Put an auctioneer, a mailbox, a banker and a portal to the other quest zones and I might consider making the VIP area worth that portion of my purchase of the Founder's Pack. As it is now, I was expecting empty rooms so I'm happy to report I was not disappointed. Have no fear, you are not missing anything.
    Yes, I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you.
  • dardovedardove Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Exactly like "The Captains Table" in STO. It was for Lifetime subscribers only...and was always deserted. They made it a 400 day veteran reward and...

It's still always deserted.

They don't seem to understand that no one will go to an area unless there is a reason to do so...exclusivity is not a compelling reason. But on the other hand if it had some kind of actual advantage the non-lifers (founders) would wash away the forum in a river of tears.

At least with CO's VIP area you could buy some unique items from a vendor. But yeah, that was still empty too.
  • belladanbelladan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    It was like "where's Waldo" in trying to find all the people..... I found 5.
  • chrono0812chrono0812 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 501 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    oh well found the information on the Main website, though the Neverwinter Wiki still has it listed as available to both packages.
    Death_knight.jpg

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.
    ~Sholom Aleichem
  • jerseyimperatorjerseyimperator Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The first rule of the VIP Lounge, you don't talk about the VIP lounge. The second rule of the VIP Lounge, you don't talk about the VIP lounge.
    Follow Mez and Rasia as they encounter friends and foes in a constantly shifting environment where allies could be foes and death awaits those who aren't prepared.

http://www.jerseyimperator.com

1663121-256-k615054.jpg
  • brendan03usbrendan03us Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    STO had the same thing. It's a private place for guild meetings and RP, but otherwise never very useful.

But nice, mind you.
  • ifthirifthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 281 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2013
    VIP Lounge is one of the best places in the game