test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lol, TR got ninja nerfed. No more high damage.

urdefmadurdefmad Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 145 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in The Thieves' Den
obviously they didnt include it in patchnotes, but go play your 60 TR and see for yourself
Post edited by urdefmad on

Comments

• Options
    bestcarrynabestcarryna Member Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    Wtf are rogues good for now then? Devs should be balancing the game for max level not these lvl30 scrub whiners. Rogues are good for getting in, getting a kill and getting out. Now they're completely useless, what the hell?
    Kaenerys - Mindflayer - TR
  • Options
    blazing992blazing992 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wtf are rogues good for now then? Devs should be balancing the game for max level not these lvl30 scrub whiners. Rogues are good for getting in, getting a kill and getting out. Now they're completely useless, what the hell?
    Now rogues just getting in and getting killed.
    "Nerf paper. Scissors are just fine. Thanks." - Rock
  • Options
    hordokhordok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Look at me I played a TR just because there OP now they're nerfed this game sucks.
  • Options
    papi032papi032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    hordok wrote: »
    Look at me I played a TR just because there OP now they're nerfed this game sucks.

They were never op. People without gear got shat on by geared rogues. Equal terms and gear rogue is the weakest class in the game 1v1
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You can say that all you like, but I am sure they have metrics that show otherwise... anywho... has anyone stepped over to the bug forums to report it to see if maybe it isn't a bug?
  • Options
    bonifidehustlabonifidehustla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This better be pvp only if this is pve too im dropping the game. They will lose half their player base if they keep up with the ninja nerfs. Funny how people complain about the only DPS only class. When we are actually weak one on one it actually take skill to get close to a control wizard.
  • Options
    crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blazing992 wrote: »
    bugs does't mystically appear only for especific classes that whiners were complaing about.

You could be wrong. There was a major bug with CW's that I am assuming got fixed today. (No idea if it actually was) But now imagine that they tweaked something that fixed the CW but borked the TR. It is possible. Of course I am secretly hoping you all did get nerfed but am leaning more towards a bug was fixed or a bug was created.
  • Options
    vitrioliconevitriolicone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The fixed a broken mechanic on a couple skills that were ignoring defenses where they should not have been.

More may have been done. Doesn't really seem like it. And nothing else has had any evidence put forth to support it.

Troll on elsewhere.
  • Options
    decivexdecivex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The fixed a broken mechanic on a couple skills that were ignoring defenses where they should not have been.

Troll on elsewhere.

^
    [Citation Needed]
  • Options
    vitrioliconevitriolicone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also there is just as much whining if not more about CWs than about TRs. And it's coming from people that aren't just bads getting face rolled by everyone. CWs are tweaked the hell out right now. I am enjoying them on my other char though :D
  • Options
    l3uck3tl3uck3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    I just rolled a TR because I heard they were nerfed.. I'm excited.
    ReignesLegacy_zpsb47e1102.png
  • Options
    wolfosworcawolfosworca Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isn't a nerf to have a skill now be effected by armor when the skill itself doesn't say it ignores it. Hell, its a 100% crit skill so if it wasn't effected by armor, id be fricking worried. :) Im happy with it really. At least now i know my numbers come from skill, rather then ignoring important things.
  • Options
    decivexdecivex Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It isn't a nerf to have a skill now be effected by armor when the skill itself doesn't say it ignores it. Hell, its a 100% crit skill so if it wasn't effected by armor, id be fricking worried. :) Im happy with it really. At least now i know my numbers come from skill, rather then ignoring important things.

^
    [Citation Needed]
  • Options
    cichardcichard Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im still top damage in dungeons by 2mil easy and still top kills in pvp im fine.