test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ripped off by AH, Comes with Video

abloecabloec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Would really appreciate some help rectifying this issue. I don't exactly enjoy being ripped off.

http://www.twitch.tv/abloec/c/2264461
Post edited by abloec on

Comments

• jobo555jobo555 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For some reason the auction house sends you two sets of emails that are exactly the same, only one has the items in it while the other is just an empty copy. If you delete one they both go, so it seems safer to look for the copy with the the items before deleting anything.
  • breeding77breeding77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got the duplicate mails today. I didn't accidentally delete any items but I did get charged twice.
  • qwerter96qwerter96 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I got AD from the AH but i didn't collect them, later I logged in and my mail along with my AD had dissapeared
  • abloecabloec Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well if thats the case I have not had that issue yet and I have bought around 30 lightning shards from the AH. This is the first time it gave me duplicates with the items in the bottom mail. I still expect to be reimbursed for this regardless.
  • blcplblcpl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I had the duplicate mail issue too. Whenever I first open the inbox everything's normal, but if I delete any message then the rest get duped. When deleting a message its dupe disappears along with it, but the others remain. Emptying the inbox seems to fix this - until I delete something again.

I usually pick any item/AD in the inbox and then clear it out, but it's still a pain.
  • vrtesseractvrtesseract Member Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I also get the items first then clear it seems to prevent some of the other bugs.

But also has anyone else been OUT bid AFTER the auction was over and not just a few seconds either but like 5 min after
    I had won 2 auction and got outbid twice after the timer had gone into negatives. I still ended up wining but it cost me over 10k ad each to hold onto my ..winning bid. I understand a few seconds after the clock to account for lag but seriously I had to watch my bids for almost an hour after they were over before I actually got my objects.
  • onarollof4onarollof4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've lost so much to the mail system bugs its in my post here in the bug reports system, but i don't have any videos to go with it. Difference is, i check ALL of my mail before i start deleting things, so i know the stuff is not there

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?215132-problems
    Testimonium Infinem
  • l1zardo1l1zardo1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I check all of my mail, and have lost blues and a huge amount of AD from having a bid item bought out by someone.

500k+ is the running total. Not one red/blue post on this, and its been broken for a very long time. (edit I found a mod post, but nothing from PW/ Cryptic)

Its real money for many of us (if not all), but zero customer support. They jumped on the foundry etc pretty fast though :/

Not even mentioning the filtering, sorting and times are completely broken. Many auctions go into negative hours. Why would any self respecting company keep something so completely broken active? Take it down until it is fixed.

I personally stopped playing already, even though I am a founder and prepurchased a bunch of zen. Cannot support this. Maybe I will be back once they identify the issue and give refunds. If not, RIP.
  • collapticcollaptic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aye. Getting ripped off every single night. Thinking about quitting just because I can't do what I enjoy without risking having 50% of my mails empty.