test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What do you expect/Want in the first big Neverwinter Patch

shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, im wondering what do you guys are expecting Cryptic to have in the fist big patch?

From my side I want

- Balance Change, they shuold have suffisent Data telling them that some feat/power/class should be buff /nerf.

- Maybe a Warlock or Ranger Class?

- Maybe another paragon Class for each of the 5 starting class

- Being able to enter "solo" instance while in group

- One new lvl 60 Dungeon + epic mode
Post edited by shammill on

Comments

• soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Ranger class
    - the remaining paragon trees to be available
    - the 20v20 pvp zone which we get the dailies for when we reach 60
    - for them to fix the Greed/Need/Pass fiasco, so only classed that can use the item can roll need on it
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    - for them to fix the Greed/Need/Pass fiasco, so only classed that can use the item can roll need on it

I Forgot this one!
  • antovarasantovaras Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ponies...

seriously though, depends on what you mean by the question... Patches are going in most days, are you talking about module 1?
    A world to defend
    A city to protect
    innocents to save
    "Why?" They ask "they hate you"
    We're heroes it's what we do.
    *patiently waiting on Paragon City*
  • njorunnnjorunn Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Ranger class!
    - New race!
    - New profession!
  • sers1sers1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    warlocks.
    and rangers, but mostly warlocks
  • spacejewspacejew Member Posts: 1,044 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'd like the option to limit the amount of player characters displayed in Protectors Enclave. I crash consistently in that zone, but nowhere else.
    MoF/Thaum CW SS/Thaum CW IV/Protector GF SW/Combat HR SM/Destroyer GWF WK/Executioner TR DO/Faithful DC
  • johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    - Scourge Warlock class
    - Ranger class
    - A new type of PVP, not the same arena.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    So, im wondering what do you guys are expecting Cryptic to have in the fist big patch?

From my side I want

- Balance Change, they shuold have suffisent Data telling them that some feat/power/class should be buff /nerf.

- Maybe a Warlock or Ranger Class?

- Maybe another paragon Class for each of the 5 starting class

- Being able to enter "solo" instance while in group

- One new lvl 60 Dungeon + epic mode

Archer Class (notice I didnt say Ranger)
    New Dungeon
    Drow Race
    New Zen Items
    Companion Training Manuals
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    to not add more content but fix bugs/glitches/exploits first then worry about content. playability first. fix queues,billion crit bug,DD chest not givng items at all,lvl 60 enchantment box reward bug.

last thing i want to see is more broken content until the prior is playable.
  • shammillshammill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    to not add more content but fix bugs/glitches/exploits first then worry about content. playability first. fix queues,billion crit bug,DD chest not givng items at all,lvl 60 enchantment box reward bug.

last thing i want to see is more broken content until the prior is playable.

Yeah, but I think they will fix this kind of thing BEFORE the big first patch. They are doing some small patch each day.
  • v1ctor2kv1ctor2k Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Gauntlgrym
    2. Shard Merge
    3. Ranger and Warlock class
    4. Vote Kick command for domination arenas
    5. Additional Foundry assets
  • terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lots of whinging and screaming about how the devs have ruined the play experience.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    shammill wrote: »
    Yeah, but I think they will fix this kind of thing BEFORE the big first patch. They are doing some small patch each day.

im not so sure myself. i know in time it will be fixed but to say when is a pure guess. so many people on forums complaining about needing more content and its starting to cast the shadow over the game breaking issues
  • pressexpose1pressexpose1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought we were having it drummed into us that this is beta. All I'd expect is that things are fixed before content patches are considered. And a wipe. There should be a server wipe before release.
    fs_lastplayed.png
    edited May 2013
    v1ctor2k wrote: »
    1. Gauntlgrym
    2. Shard Merge
    3. Ranger and Warlock class
    4. Vote Kick command for domination arenas
    5. Additional Foundry assets

voting wont help much as say you enter arena with 4 other premade group and they want to afk...well looks like you will be kicked. best solution is having a timer on leaving spawn area. 30 sec or so before you are removed from arena. vote kicking will only lead to exploits in that area
  • aeonbluessaeonbluess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Keep up the good work. I am constantly blown away by how amazing the terrain is, and how animated dungeons are.

I doubt we well see an bunch of stuff at once update any time soon, but what I would like to see is:

1: The 2 new classes everyone keeps talking about.

2: Companion upgrades to be implemented. Also some companion balancing. The cleric stands out above the rest, an I am not sure if nerf is the only answer as I think the reset of the companions need some improvement, but she should have her healing % stepped down a little bit, and the strikers need to strike more and observe less. Give the Acolyte of Kelemvore a tad better healing and it would be like a loxidon warhammer.

3: GWF needs some boost. I think some better defense would help him with the slow aoe swipes.

4: It should be easier as opposed to often impossible to que in another player when in the middle of a dungeon. I would rate this as near critical for not wasting players time. A bit of logic in the dungeon que to prioritize the group to have 1 cleric is important as well.