test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House "expires in" time bug

cryptedxcryptedx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
If you keep the window open on the item which is about to expire, the time will start going into the negatives, instead of having the auction expire / close. Kind of a funny little bug,
Post edited by cryptedx on

Comments

• piklenpiklen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Similar thing happens with companion training. Timer starts going into the negatives but when you close the window, training will be completed.
  • mrhackymrhacky Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've seen the negative time on actions too, without having to keep any windows open.

What happened what i bid on an item, but after it reached 0 time it kept counting into negative time, it was still otherwise functions (people kept bidding so my bid kept being refunded; and i could still place new bids on it)

When the timer reached -1hour, i had the winning bid and received the item.

Possibly the timezones of the displayed and internal expiration times are mixed up, and the -1hour may have something to do with me being in GMT+1 timezone?
  • korsterkorster Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just experienced this same thing and it is incredibly annoying. Once the time runs out, others should no longer be able to bid against me. Instead I'm just standing there wondering if I'm going to get my items mailed to me and I don't have time to wait around for an hour.
  • genvillgenvill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, it's really annoying. Just got outbid at -1 min and didn't have time to place my bid. I hope they'll fix it or somethin'.
  • drelic0drelic0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really need that guard right about now :/.. -9 minutes.. COME ON.. I have been watching the countdown of this bid fgs..not cool!!!

bug.jpg
  • gwalahadgwalahad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ive logged into AH and seem things as far as -3days! never lets me bid tho, always says error auction has ended, yet still displays it.

the companion training is 30seconds out, and thus always ends at -30seconds, but is actually the right duration, because if it says 9minutes, the counter starts at 8m30 and ends at -30s...
    First foundry quest, simple and to the point : NW-DDBDRZFG3