test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Armor Enchants

fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Has anyone acquired any Armor enchants? What's it do? Where did you get it?
I hope the only way to get them isn't from those combine 4 things in a dungeon. That's tedious and annoying.
Post edited by fcrowles on

Comments

• Options
    timtong72timtong72 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yup, or at the zen store, TBA
  • Options
    skinstonskinston Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you said it. Enchants are dropped from in game chests, some bosses, some crafting nodes, and as you stated as you level up you'll find higher level enchants other wise you gotta get 4 and combine. take a look at your armor or weapon and make sure the slot TYPE matches with one of the 3 enchant types. you don't get all 3. either Dfence Offence, or Utility. I've also got some through chests from leadership missions. what I find tedious isn't combining these gems but to unsocket them your looking at about 804 AD. I think that should be in game coin. seems you dont use in game coin for much of anything. even Scrolls of ID are on the AD market. AH should have an AD price and coin price as well.
  • Options
    fcrowlesfcrowles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 136 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    skinston wrote: »
    you said it. Enchants are dropped from in game chests, some bosses, some crafting nodes, and as you stated as you level up you'll find higher level enchants other wise you gotta get 4 and combine. take a look at your armor or weapon and make sure the slot TYPE matches with one of the 3 enchant types. you don't get all 3. either Dfence Offence, or Utility. I've also got some through chests from leadership missions. what I find tedious isn't combining these gems but to unsocket them your looking at about 804 AD. I think that should be in game coin. seems you dont use in game coin for much of anything. even Scrolls of ID are on the AD market. AH should have an AD price and coin price as well.
    Wrong enchant buddy. I'm talking about ARMOR enchants. Not offense, utility and defense but ARMOR enchant on Epic armor only.
  • Options
    dreadkatakdreadkatak Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    Has anyone acquired any Armor enchants? What's it do? Where did you get it?
    I hope the only way to get them isn't from those combine 4 things in a dungeon. That's tedious and annoying.

Double-clicking the enchantment just opens the fuse window. You just need to have an item with a slot, right click the item and you can put the enchantments in, even if you don't have 4. Fusing 4 together, just makes a better, higher rank enchantment.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    dreadkatak wrote: »
    Double-clicking the enchantment just opens the fuse window. You just need to have an item with a slot, right click the item and you can put the enchantments in, even if you don't have 4. Fusing 4 together, just makes a better, higher rank enchantment.

Once again. Wrong enchant. I am referring to level 60 epic armor enchant. There are weapon enchants and armor enchants. They are not those +60 power stupid things. They are much more powerful enchants. Everyone has a weapon enchant but I don't see any armor enchants yet I have a level 60 purple epic item with a armor enchant slot.
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing they are the ones i've gotten from boss drops, they also say you need to fuse four, but have no other use until you do. They also say they are weapon or armor enchants. Sadly, every time i see one drop, it's a completely different name, so i'm still trying to win enough rolls on those to fuse enough to make them. They don't actually say what bonuses they give or do, but have interesting names like "burning" and "Necromantic". I've seen many on the AH, but at six figures each and needing three more, i'll just keep hoping they drop.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    I'm guessing they are the ones i've gotten from boss drops, they also say you need to fuse four, but have no other use until you do. They also say they are weapon or armor enchants. Sadly, every time i see one drop, it's a completely different name, so i'm still trying to win enough rolls on those to fuse enough to make them. They don't actually say what bonuses they give or do, but have interesting names like "burning" and "Necromantic". I've seen many on the AH, but at six figures each and needing three more, i'll just keep hoping they drop.

Haha yeah there are so many different kinds its impossible to get 4 of one. I just want to see ONE armor enchant to get an idea of what they do. The weapon ones are fantastic. I hope it also makes the armor glow.
  • Options
    forsakenlich1forsakenlich1 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yup im curious as well
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The two armour ones I know of are % chance when crit stun target for Xs, and %chance to increase groups damage resistance by X% for 10sec or so, 1min cooldown.
    Dont know the values anymore.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There's a frost one.

5% change to reflect damage and debuffs recovery. 20s cd.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fcrowles wrote: »
    I hope it also makes the armor glow.

That's my hope as well, even if it isn't a glow as much as an effect or look change. Some say "Burning" others "frozen", and if they don't have a look, after all that work, i'll be disappointed. :(
  • Options
    voidroninvoidronin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013