test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lore on the Gateway.

jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I think Lore should be added to the Gateway. I don't read it often when i'm playing, but i would if i were in the car or somewhere boring.

Put lore in the gateway!
IGN: Teseanna

Closed :D Beta :D Tester
[SIGPIC]i100.photobucket.com/albums/m23/jjeshop/ooo-1.png[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jjeshop on

Comments

• yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    That is a good idea.
  • terraform92terraform92 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something to do at work!! :D
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is a great idea.

I'm also limited in the amount of playtime I have, and I need to use that time wisely to keep up with my guild, but I love D&D lore. This would also be pretty simple to implement, just add another tab, sorta like the lore tab in your journal.
  • jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My thoughts exactly, a tab for lore and achievements maybe. That would be great.

As much as it sounds like science fiction, i'd love a chat system as well. that would be neat. Talking to the guild on the go.

• pelarius2046pelarius2046 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 44
    edited May 2013
    I agree, that'd be awesome.
    Theohelm, Guardian of the Dalelands.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump PWE should see this :)
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ^, I suggested this back in beta. I think our Lore unlocks should be shown on the gateway. I would read them before bed or during dowetime at work. Tbh I lot of times don't start to read the lore during gameplay either and its probably a lot of amazing info.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    best idea so far today in my opinion
    edited May 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    ^, I suggested this back in beta.

I didn't know about the gateway in CB ...
  • ebencoebenco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thumbs up - great idea!

When playing Neverwinter I'd rather use my time on the PC for questing instead of reading. Being able to read the lore later on the couch with my tablet or phone would be awesome.
  • serverguyserverguy Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developers Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have forwarded this idea to the Gateway developers.
    edited May 2013
    serverguy wrote: »

Hooray!

/10char
  • clannamuirclannamuir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Also, I for one, would apprieciate any back story that's been developed placed on the Gateway as well.
    edited May 2013

thumbs up, keep up the great work. the game is improving and it's appreciated.
  • temporalvoodootemporalvoodoo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    great suggestion for the gateway. I love this tool. it helps me kill some down time at work and again this weekend with family celebrations. just to add a little further, i'd love to be able to update my characters' biographies on the gateway as well. maybe do a little character management with title changes or companion info too.
    There are many hampsters in the sea. I just hope they can swim.
    edited May 2013
    great suggestion for the gateway. I love this tool. it helps me kill some down time at work and again this weekend with family celebrations. just to add a little further, i'd love to be able to update my characters' biographies on the gateway as well. maybe do a little character management with title changes or companion info too.

another great idea. It's not like I'll ever take the time to write a bio when I can play but I would do it on the gateway :)
  • geoffreysgeoffreys Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I agree as well. This is a great idea
  • koldmiserkoldmiser Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 131
    edited May 2013
    jjeshop wrote: »
    I think Lore should be added to the Gateway. I don't read it often when i'm playing, but i would if i were in the car or somewhere boring.

Put lore in the gateway!

I like and second!
  • soldacksoldack Member Posts: 31
    edited May 2013

Thank you!

And thanks to the OP, a wonderful idea, I just work so I can pay my bills while playing Neverwinter...
  • lexthegreatlexthegreat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yasha00 wrote: »
    That is a good idea.

No sir, that is a GREAT idea!
  • silentnights1silentnights1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    Also achievements!
  • fearthemajorfearthemajor Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Something to do at work!! :D

yeah while I wait for my crafting to finish :D
  • jjeshopjjeshop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

woohoo! i <3 LORE! Thanks!

• aesclealaescleal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sweet! I'd love Lore on the Gateway! That's an awesome out-of-game feature, and I use it often. Lore would be perfect there.
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    This is a great idea :)
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just throwing in my two cents, I think this is a great idea too! Same reason as the OP, let me read it later when I can't actually be in-game. I hope they go ahead and implement this!
    qtPt2I