test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zombie sound tied to jumping!?

bjorisxmckiebjorisxmckie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
After playing in the Neverdeath zone I noticed that each time I jumped or dropped down from a ledge I would hear various zombie/undead "urrs" and "grrss" I thought it was just because of the zone I was in, area noise if you will. However, having gone back into protectors enclave, relogged, shut everything down and back in, and no matter what zone I am in I still hear these phantom zombies whenever I leave my feet. Some one help me kill these invisible zombie <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>!
Post edited by bjorisxmckie on

Comments

• caige187caige187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lol guess i should read more i just made a post about this to...I also sound like a zombie when i jump or swing my daggers
  • sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Just noticing this now with my TR run-through. It goes away I hope.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • shorlongshorlong Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 286 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    I had been hearing this for over a month now...I thought it was just me and didn't pay much attention to it.
    My quest was deleted in July of 2013. There were no issues, it had not violated any rules. Was deemed a bug. That quest is still missing.

RIP - Dirty Politics May 21st, 2013 - July 30th, 2013
  • krahctkrahct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Yep confirmed I noticed this one day jumping around the campfire waiting for a domination to start. I was like WTH, I don't' remember sounding like that before.

I also noticed that some dungeons now, sound really strange, like some sort of acoustic effect is enabled, I hear weird reverberations and sound is metallic and clangy..almost like a 'I'm in a metal trash can audio effect' was turned on. I haven't changed anything on my computer or on the acoustic/sound settings of the game since I started playing Neverwinter.
    "I never make mistakes, I once thought I did but I was wrong"