test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

They would seize from the moon ruins and riches

foxwaterfoxwater Member Posts: 60 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So...I stumbled over this today with my friend grums.

Teaser perhaps?

Anybody?

http://nw.perfectworld.com/module1

Im kind of hoping this is hinting at ranger.

Apologies if this has already been posted, couldnt find a thread for it.
Kitsunami Lupo
Head of PR
http://www.gamersaurs.com/
Post edited by foxwater on

Comments

• roadkillaroadkilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    looks and sounds like druid to me.
  • konunkonun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was thinking star pact warlock.

Or eladrin
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Requires Adobe Flash, which those of higher intellect in the know have already removed from their systems. Nothing in the universe is important enough to reinstall that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system. Guess I'll see it when it's released. LOL

#EpicFail
  • ranchtoothranchtooth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This has been confirmed on Facebook to be D&D Adventure Modules, similar to STO Seasons: https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame/posts/562231380484059
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Requires Adobe Flash, which those of higher intellect in the know have already removed from their systems. Nothing in the universe is important enough to reinstall that <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> system. Guess I'll see it when it's released. LOL

#EpicFail

Your autism is showing.

Just sayin' :)
  • mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would say it's Myth Dranor, but that is the wrong location, it's also the part of the Realms that DDO is using. I just want a Drow Priestest..ummm I mean "Cleric" without having to spend 200.00 :(
    riven84 wrote: »
    Your autism is showing.

Just sayin' :)

No he's just a professional complainer and all around cryptic hater...yet he got to do Alpha and the foundry beta, when actual gamers lost out.
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • starkaosstarkaos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Star Trek Online did the exact same thing with their Legacy of Romulus expansion. Obviously, we will have a Moon Zone.
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    starkaos wrote: »
    Star Trek Online did the exact same thing with their Legacy of Romulus expansion. Obviously, we will have a Moon Zone.

Anyone read the abolethic sovereignty series? I'm thinking the warlock they are releasing has something to do with the warlock in that series, and they did visit the moon in that series.

At least I think it's that series ....
  • mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone read the abolethic sovereignty series? I'm thinking the warlock they are releasing has something to do with the warlock in that series, and they did visit the moon in that series.

At least I think it's that series ....

Wasn't there a Lich in Realms lore known as the Moon King? I swear I thought I read that somewhere...where is truthslayer or Gilrimm when you need them? :(
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's Grym or Scourge/Ranger class release (The content we expected to see FIRST)
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • judgemonroejudgemonroe Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013

#EpicFail

Or you could, you know, use Chrome which has a Flash engine baked in the browser.
  • paradelleparadelle Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Druids wouldn't be out to find 'riches' necessarily - just sayin'! True neutral 'balance' types would not be interested in accumulating wealth for themselves.

Weren't there Necromancer types who were interested in the moon? In any case, no need for much speculation as they confirmed what it was.