test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bough founders pack but no emails with keycodes?

b00tikb00tik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I was wondering how this was working? I bought the founders pack and its sent me a thank you email and even says it when I view the "Become a founder" page on the home page its greyed out and cant click anything. I'm currently just wondering how I can get my keys and it also wont let me put my founders title on through the user CP doesnt even show me anything on those pages.
Post edited by b00tik on

Comments

• sinnatassinnatas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im having a similar issue I bought the founders pack and now when I go to claim it it says my display name has already been taken.. WTF???
  • godsevermangodseverman Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gonna bump this post since this also is happening to me ... even how random the display name is taken
  • ephiesiusephiesius Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This exact thing is happening to me. It needs to be addressed. 60.00$ down the drain is a quick way to lose a loyal customer.
  • ephiesiusephiesius Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    how do you bump bc I want to as well.