test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

In game calendar

lisnarilisnari Member Posts: 19 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The in game calendar is a month behind it is showing April instead of May.
Post edited by lisnari on

Comments

• Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thats because "April" is label for "previous button"
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    What??

If you open the calendar in game it shows May but the "Events" ie the AD double week-end is showing in April.

I don't understand what you mean by "previous button" is
  • Options
    zorpennzorpenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I mean that you can change months in the calendar. On the left you can "go back" and as far as i remember (cant login into game right now) month name is just missplaced.
    Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    It only shows 2 months in the calendar April and May there is nothing in May only foundry updates.The events that should be for May are in April.

So like i said in my OP it is a month behind.
  • Options
    synolsynol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it is clearly wrong.

That other guy is just making up nonsense and talking out of his rear end. What he says doesn't even make sense as the back button is greyed out. If it was misplaced text it would be June not April because the text would be for the Next Month button not the inactive one. The days are right though, so obviously whoever made the calendar just doesn't know which order the months go in or something.